Nile Felucca Package in Egypt
- Price from:
- 315 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 11 days
- Location Start:
- Any destination
- Location Finish:
- Any destination
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 01/14/2009
11 Days-10 Nights
No Trip to Egypt will complete if you missed the Nile Felucca Trip.its small boat which takes two nights sailing from Aswan & Luxor through the Nile Under the stars light with foods
Arriving at Cairo international airport.
Where you will be greeted by our representative at the airport ,soon every assistance will be provided for you through the various airport procedures.
Then he will accompany you to your selected hotel, Few minutes to check hotel.
Then free evening and overnight at your hotel.
After the breakfast you will be escorted by a friendly guide for unforgettable day, where you will visit Egypt's most famous three pyramids (the only one still exists of the ancient seven wonders), then onwards to visit the step pyramid of DJOSER (First pyramid built on earth),then you will end by visiting Memphis).
Later on back to the hotel for free evening and overnight sitting train down to Aswan
Arrive in Aswan. You will be met and transferred to your selected hotel.
Check in then free day to walk and explore the city and also to smell The Nile Essences. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel then you will start your morning tour in Aswan visiting:
- The beautiful temple of Philae.
- Isis temple.
- High Dam of Aswan.
- Botanical and Elphantine islands.
Free evening at leisure, then overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel then you will be transferred to board on felucca (Small Sailing Boat) for a real adventure down the Nile, watching the dark waters of the nile slide by from the deck of a felucca is one of the highlights f any trip to Egypt, then sailing on the way to Komï¿½Ombo temple having overnight on the felucca under the stars light.
Morning tour to visit Kom-Ombo temple then you will have another day of relaxing on board of the felucca, sailing again on the way of Edfu temple (Horus Temple) then overnight on the felucca
Breakfast on the felucca, morning tour to visit Edfu temple or (Horus Temple), later on you will transferred by Local transportation to Luxor, meet and transfer to your selected hotel in Luxor, check in, then free afternoon at leisure to explore the city, over night at the hotel.
After your breakfast you will start your morning tour with an English guide to the West bank of Luxor visiting :
- Valley of the Kings.
- Valley of the Queens.
- Temple of Hatshepsut.
- Colossi of Memnon.
Afternoon back to the hotel, free evening at leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, you will start your morning tour with an English guide to the East bank of Luxor visiting:
- Karnak temple
- Luxor temple.
Later, in the evening you will catch the overnight sitting train back to Cairo.
Arriving Cairo early in the morning where you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Free day to explore the city yourself,Overnight at the hotel .
After breakfast departure at your time to Cairo international airport which leave the historical land
- Inclusions -
- Two nights accommodation in Cairo 3*(B/B).
- Exclusions -
- Entrance fees of the sightseeing are excluded.
- Extras -
** You can up great the train from sitting
train to Sleeper Train which will be
extra $90 US Dollars
** The cost of tour depend about the
categories of Hotels are in 3*
as well you can upgrade your accommodation to 5*
** There are 10% as a deposit for booking
The tour which transferred by Our Bank
Then the 90% upon Arrival
** There are a discount for a family or
Friends starting by 10 Persons
A) Children up to 6 years old will be free sharing parents room (only charge will be for train or bus tickets where applicable).
B) Children between the age of seven and eleven years will be charged 50% of adult price.
C) Children over eleven years old will be change as an adult person 100 % of adult price.
For any more information please
do not hesitate to contact me
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Aswan
- Elephantine Island day trip from Aswan - from 18.87 USD
- Pay a visit to The High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk - from 18.87 USD
- Aswan Botanic Gardens day trip - from 14.16 USD
- Excursion to The Nubia Museum - from 21.23 USD
- A tour to St Simeon - from 28.31 USD
- Philae Temple Sound and Light Show trip - from 25.52 USD
- Tour to Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk - from 37.75 USD
- Abu Simbel day trip by bus from Aswan - from 77.85 USD
- A Visit to Kalabsha Temple on Lake Nasser - from 22.81 USD
- Pleasure in Abu Simbel - from 38 GBP
- Visit Nubian Village by Felucca - from 35 USD
- Airport Transfer - from 16 USD
- Day Trip to Abu Simbel - from 110 USD
- Tour to Kom Ombo & Edfu - from 95 USD
- Visit High Dam Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple - from 55 USD
- Trip to Nubian Museum & Kalabsha Temple - from 55 USD
- Religious Visit to St Simeon Monastery - from 48 USD
- Legacies of Sound And Light Show At Philae Temple - from 30 EUR
- Meet & Assist in Aswan Airport Private - from 10 EUR
- Sound And Light Show At Philae Temple - from 35 USD
- aswan Felucca Ride on The River Nile - from 40 USD
- Abu Simbel Tour - from 60 EUR
- Aswan Tour - from 85 EUR
- 3 Night Cruise Aswan Luxor - from 360 USD
- Sightseeing in Aswan - from 50 EUR
- Day Tour to High Dam Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple - from 35 GBP
- Sound and Light Show at Philae Shrine - from 30 GBP
- Abu Simbel Temples Private Tour - from 65 GBP
- Day Trip to Kom Ombo and Edfu from Aswan - from 60 GBP
- Trip to Nubian Village by Felucca - from 17 GBP
- TM Abu simbel by flight Aswan - from 120 USD
- TM Sound & Light show at Phiale Temple in Aswan - from 25 EUR
- Aswan Nubian Museum Tour - from 20 USD
- St Simeon Monastery Tour - from 25 USD
- Half Day Abu Simbel By Private Car - from 65 USD
- Private Tour of Egyptian Museum, Bazaars and Citadel of Salah... - from 40 USD
- Private Tour of The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae... - from 33 EUR
- Abu Simbel by Flight - from 145 USD
- Egypt 8 Days Nile River Cruise from Aswan - 8 days from 561.5 USD
- Nile Felucca 3 Nights 4 Days Very Budget - 4 days from 140 USD
- Nile Fellucca from Aswan 5 Days - 5 days from 200 USD
- Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor 5 Star - 4 days from 300 USD
- Luxure 05 Stars Nile Cruise Monday & Wednesday - 4 days from 60 GBP
- MS Radamis I Nile Cruise - 4 days from 79 USD
- Discover the Nile - 4 days from 220 USD
- Treasures of the Dahabiya - 5 days from 125 EUR
- Treasures of the Dahabiya - 4 days from 390 EUR
- Luxor & Aswan by Feucca 4 days by Habibitours - 4 days from 130 EUR
- Lake Nasser Cruises MS Eugenie - 4 days from 340 EUR
- 04 Days & 03 Nights in Traditional Felucca - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Egypt Tours Ramsis 2 - 13 days from 1155 EUR
- Felucca Program - 7 days from 109 EUR
- Classic Tour Tutankh - 8 days from 1099 USD
- 5 Stars Deluxe Nile Cruise in Aswan&Loxor 3 nights 4 days... - 4 days from 260 USD
- 03 Nights & 04 Days From Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise - 4 days from 300 USD
- Five Star Superior Nile Cruise - 4 days from 65 GBP
- TM06 4 Days & 3 Nights Nile Cruise of Aswan & Luxor - 4 days from 205 EUR
- Ancient Egypt Nefertiti - 8 days from 462 USD
- Sun Land Christmas Egypt Tour - 9 days from 1045 USD
- Experience Nubia - 15 days from 450 EUR
- The Best Luxury Nile Cruises in Egypt - 5 days from 85 GBP
- Giro 6 Aswan Nile Cruise - 4 days from 250 EUR
Email the tour operator - Nile Felucca Package in Egypt
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.