Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor 5 Star
- Price from:
- 300 USD /person
- 002 012 26 85 786
- 002 02 44 71 39 54
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 08/03/2009
04 Days Nile Cruise 5* to visit:Philae Temple, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisque, the Kom-Ombo Temple, The Edfu Temple ,Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Hatshepsute, the Karnak Temple..
Arrival in Aswan and embarkation
Arrival, meet & assist by our representative & Check in at Nile Cruise. Excursion tour to visit, Philae Temple (The Temple of Isis is one of the greatest Temples in Egypt and it occupies about a quarter of the island. It is the main Temple on the island, with its huge, complete, pylons and beautiful scenes), High Dam (One of the most outstanding architectural achievements of the twentieth century. It was constructed to replace the old Aswan dam built in 1902. The High dam was constructed to protect Egypt from the floods as well as providing irrigation and electricity all over Egypt. It is 3600 meters long. Visitors can easily locate lake Nasser which is a huge water reservoir) and Unfinished Obelisque (The beautiful red granites that were used in building the temples and monuments in the ancient days were brought from the quarries of Aswan. Now while you are on a trip to the Unfinished Obelisk you can see innumerable inscriptions in the area around the quarries. These are probably the descriptions of the various quarrying projects that were undertaken in the past days). Transfer to Nile Cruise. Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea.
Dinner & Overnight on board.
Kom Ombo / Edfu / Luxor
Breakfast. Visit the Kom-Ombo Temple (Located in Kom Ombo town, 45 km north of Aswan. It is built on a hillside overlooking the Nile. This temple was constructed in the Ptolemaic Roman era for the worship of god Haroeris and Sobek, the crocodile god. It is noted for relief engravings on its walls which show ancient surgical tools, bone saws and dentistry tools. Nearby there are three mummified crocodiles. They are now in Hathor's chapel). Sail to Edfu. Visit The Edfu Temple (Lies in Edfu town, 123 km north of Aswan on the west bank of the Nile. It dates to the Ptolemaic period. It was dedicated to the worship of god Hours represented as a falcon. It is one of the most beautiful Egyptian temples, distinguished by its huge splendid structure that blends Pharaonic and Greek architecture. Its grandeur competes with Luxor temples. It is the second largest temple after Karnak. It also houses the Nilometer and a huge pylon at the entrance). Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Dinner & Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast. Visit the West Bank including: Valley of the Kings (Is a valley in Egypt where for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom (the Eighteenth through Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt). The valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, across from Thebes (modern Luxor), within the heart of the Theban Necropolis.), Colossi of Memnon (The two colossi are made of sandstone, which during ancient times was brought from Gabal El Silselah. Each colossus, including the pedestal and the crown, is about 21m tall and represents King Amenhotep III seating on his throne, wearing the Memes, or royal headdress, with the divine cobra protecting his forehead. On the sides of the colossi there is a representation of the Nile god Hapi, bending together the lotus and the papyrus plants, symbolizing the union of Upper and Lower Egypt) and Temple of Queen Hatshepsute (Hatshepsut was the fifth Pharaoh of the18th-dynasty who was one of the handful of female rulers in Ancient Egypt. Her reign was the longest of all the female pharaohs. Her funerary temple still stands as a tribute to her incredible rise to power).
Dinner & Overnight in Luxor.
Disembarkation and departure form Luxor
After breakfast, Disembarkation. Check out from the Nile Cruise. Excursion tour to visit the Karnak Temple, which is a serious of temples, built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it's 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsute and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
- Inclusions -
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Exclusions -
- International Flights.
- Extras -
- This tour is private; it is possible to travel Every Monday, Friday, Wednesday
All prices are in American USD$ Currency, per person in double Cabin.
Accommodation at 5***** Nile Cruise.
-Aswan - Kom Ombo - Edfu - Luxor
Philae Temple, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisque, the Kom-Ombo Temple, The Edfu Temple ,Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsute, the Karnak Temple.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Aswan
- Elephantine Island day trip from Aswan - from 18.87 USD
- Pay a visit to The High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk - from 18.87 USD
- Aswan Botanic Gardens day trip - from 14.16 USD
- Excursion to The Nubia Museum - from 21.23 USD
- A tour to St Simeon - from 28.31 USD
- Philae Temple Sound and Light Show trip - from 25.52 USD
- Tour to Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk - from 37.75 USD
- Abu Simbel day trip by bus from Aswan - from 77.85 USD
- A Visit to Kalabsha Temple on Lake Nasser - from 22.81 USD
- Pleasure in Abu Simbel - from 38 GBP
- Visit Nubian Village by Felucca - from 35 USD
- Airport Transfer - from 16 USD
- Day Trip to Abu Simbel - from 110 USD
- Tour to Kom Ombo & Edfu - from 95 USD
- Visit High Dam Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple - from 55 USD
- Trip to Nubian Museum & Kalabsha Temple - from 55 USD
- Religious Visit to St Simeon Monastery - from 48 USD
- Legacies of Sound And Light Show At Philae Temple - from 30 EUR
- Meet & Assist in Aswan Airport Private - from 10 EUR
- Sound And Light Show At Philae Temple - from 35 USD
- aswan Felucca Ride on The River Nile - from 40 USD
- Abu Simbel Tour - from 60 EUR
- Aswan Tour - from 85 EUR
- 3 Night Cruise Aswan Luxor - from 360 USD
- Sightseeing in Aswan - from 50 EUR
- Day Tour to High Dam Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple - from 35 GBP
- Sound and Light Show at Philae Shrine - from 30 GBP
- Abu Simbel Temples Private Tour - from 65 GBP
- Day Trip to Kom Ombo and Edfu from Aswan - from 60 GBP
- Trip to Nubian Village by Felucca - from 17 GBP
- TM Abu simbel by flight Aswan - from 120 USD
- TM Sound & Light show at Phiale Temple in Aswan - from 25 EUR
- Aswan Nubian Museum Tour - from 20 USD
- St Simeon Monastery Tour - from 25 USD
- Half Day Abu Simbel By Private Car - from 65 USD
- Private Tour of Egyptian Museum, Bazaars and Citadel of Salah... - from 40 USD
- Private Tour of The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae... - from 33 EUR
- Abu Simbel by Flight - from 145 USD
- Egypt 8 Days Nile River Cruise from Aswan - 8 days from 561.5 USD
- Nile Felucca 3 Nights 4 Days Very Budget - 4 days from 140 USD
- Nile Fellucca from Aswan 5 Days - 5 days from 200 USD
- Luxure 05 Stars Nile Cruise Monday & Wednesday - 4 days from 60 GBP
- MS Radamis I Nile Cruise - 4 days from 79 USD
- Discover the Nile - 4 days from 220 USD
- Treasures of the Dahabiya - 5 days from 125 EUR
- Treasures of the Dahabiya - 4 days from 390 EUR
- Luxor & Aswan by Feucca 4 days by Habibitours - 4 days from 130 EUR
- Lake Nasser Cruises MS Eugenie - 4 days from 340 EUR
- 04 Days & 03 Nights in Traditional Felucca - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Egypt Tours Ramsis 2 - 13 days from 1155 EUR
- Felucca Program - 7 days from 109 EUR
- Classic Tour Tutankh - 8 days from 1099 USD
- 5 Stars Deluxe Nile Cruise in Aswan&Loxor 3 nights 4 days... - 4 days from 260 USD
- 03 Nights & 04 Days From Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise - 4 days from 300 USD
- Five Star Superior Nile Cruise - 4 days from 65 GBP
- TM06 4 Days & 3 Nights Nile Cruise of Aswan & Luxor - 4 days from 205 EUR
- Ancient Egypt Nefertiti - 8 days from 462 USD
- Sun Land Christmas Egypt Tour - 9 days from 1045 USD
- Experience Nubia - 15 days from 450 EUR
- The Best Luxury Nile Cruises in Egypt - 5 days from 85 GBP
- Giro 6 Aswan Nile Cruise - 4 days from 250 EUR
- Nile Felucca Package in Egypt - 11 days from 315 USD
Email the tour operator - Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor 5 Star
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.