Quick Trip To Cairo From Alexandria Your Cruise Ship
- Price from:
- 120 USD /person
- 002 012 26 85 786
- 002 02 44 71 39 54
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Alexandria Port Or Port Said Or Suez
- Location Finish:
- Alexandria Port Or Port Said Or Suez
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 08.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, French, English
Last updated: 07/15/2009
Quick Trip to visit Giza Pyramids, The Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili: Our Trip can start from Alexandria Port Or Port Said Or Suez
Our representative will meet & greet you at Port Said Or Alexandria Port to enjoy a shore excursion and day trip from Port Said to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle.
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World: the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus), Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at the sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren and The Valley Temple. Then visit The Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewellery, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to Port Said Or Alexandria Port.
- Inclusions -
- Great discounts for groups more than 8 persons.
- Exclusions -
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Extras -
- This tour is private; it is possible to travel at any time of the year.
From 02 to 03 Persons: 160.00$
From 04 to 06 Persons: 140.00$
From 07 to 10 Persons: 120.00$
For groups more than 10 Persons (HOT DEAL)
All prices are in American USD$ Currency, per person.
Among the major tourist sites, there is only one considered to be â€The majorâ€ and on top of any list - The Pyramids of Giza.
There are three main Pyramids here, which were built in the 4th Dynasty (circa 4650 B.C). The Pyramids of Ancient Egypt were built as tombs for Kings (and Queens), and it was the exclusive privilege to have a Pyramid tomb. However, this tradition only applied in the Old and Middle Kingdoms. Today there are more than 93 Pyramids in Egypt; the most famous ones are those at Giza.
In 1834 Mohamed Ali decreed an administration for the antiquities. He also ordered constituting the first museum in Al-Azbaquia. In 1858, August Mariette was in charge of the Egyptian Antiquities Institution and he built a museum in Bulaq, which opened in1863.
In 1891, the antiquities were transferred from Bulaq to the Palace of Giza (Saray El-Giza). In 1902 the present museum was built. It has about 120,000 objects on display, and several hundred thousand are still in the vaults.
The Khan El-Khalili is one of the most interesting bazaars, not only in Egypt, but also in the whole Middle East.It was named after Prince Jaharkas Al-Khalili, who was one of the powerful Mamluke Princes in the 14th century. It is famous for its unusual, typically oriental souvenirs, and handmade crafts. The Medieval atmospheres of this traditional market, together with the labyrinth layout of the streets, gives visitors o lot of pleasure and a glimpse into what medieval markets once were like.Cafes, restaurants, shops, and large number of vendors and buyers constitute a dynamic panorama of the place. Drinking Hibiscus, Karakare, Helba, or any of the various typical Egyptian beverages, is a pleasant experience for visitors and guests to get a real taste experience. For smokers, there is the Shisha, or water pipe, to be tried.
Every visitor can take the opportunity to safely enjoy the walk through the narrow streets of Khan El-Khalili.
We strongly recommend visiting this vivid bazaar, but keep in mind that in open traditional markets, the prices are not fixed; remember to bargain (haggle) to get the best price. The Khan El-Khalili Bazaar is place where art and commerce come together to give a unique and remarkable, harmonious experience.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Alexandria
- 01 Day Trip From Alexandria Port To Cairo - from 100 USD
- One Day Trip From Alexandria To Cairo - from 95 USD
- one day tour to Cairo - from 120 USD
- Quick 1 Day Trip From Alexandria Port To Cairo - from 100 USD
- Transfer from the Harbour to Anywhere in Alexandria - from 12 USD
- Luxor by Plane from Alexandria - from 215 USD
- Alexandria City Tour from Alexandria Port or Airport - from 50 USD
- One Day Shore Excursion to Egyptian Museum Old Cairo & Khan... - from 75 USD
- One Day Shore Excursion to Coptic & Islamic Cairo - from 75 USD
- Cairo Day Trip from Alexandria Port Memphis and Sakkara - from 90 USD
- One Day Shore Excursion to To Giza Pyramids Memphis & Sakkara - from 75 USD
- Shore Day Trip to Cairo from Alexandria Port - from 125 EUR
- Quick Trip from Alex Port to Cairo - from 97 USD
- 1 Day Trip to Cairo from Alexandria with mts tours - from 90 USD
- Quick 01 Day Trip From Alexandria Port To Cairo - from 100 USD
- Shore Excursion to Visit Giza Pyramids Memphis & Sakkara - from 120 USD
- Desert Tour Visit Memphis Sakkara & Dahshur - from 150 USD
- Day Tour to Coptic & Islamic Cairo from Alexandria Port - from 140 USD
- Tour to Visit Alamein Tombs from Alexandria Port - from 135 USD
- Day Excursion to Cairo from Alexandria Port - from 75 EUR
- Day Trip to Alexandria - from 75 USD
- Alexandria Airport Private Transfer - from 15 USD
- Alexandria Railway Station Private Transfer - from 15 USD
- Alexandria Port Private Transfer - from 15 USD
- Private Day Trip to Cairo by Bus from Alexandria - from 75 USD
- Alexandria City Tour - from 40 USD
- Quick Trip Alexandria Cairo Alexandria - from 100 USD
- Vessels Arriving Alexandria & Shore Excursion - from 145 USD
- Quick Sightseeing Trip From Alexandria To Cairo - from 95 USD
- Historical Shore Excursion From Alexandria To Cairo - from 115 USD
- Alexandria City Of History - from 45 USD
- Overday trip to Cairo from Alexandria - from 95 EUR
- Panorama of Alexandria - from 35 USD
- Cairo Pyramids - from 35 USD
- Quick Trip To Cairo - from 60 USD
- overday Luxor from Alexandria by flight - from 250 USD
- El Alamein Tour from Alexandria Port - from 60 GBP
- Day Trip to Giza Pyramids and Sakkara Plateau from Alexandria... - from 70 GBP
- One Day Tour - from 40 USD
- Shore Excursion from Alexandria Port to Cairo - from 199 USD
- Quick Trip to Cairo from Alexandria - from 110 USD
- Overnight port trip to Cairo from Alexandria port - 2 days from 229 EUR
- Two Days Cairo from Alexandria Port - 2 days from 170 USD
- Cairo Overnight from Alexandria Port - 2 days from 120 USD
- Quick Trip for 2 Days from Alexandria to Cairo - 2 days from 210 USD
- Cairo Tour from Alexandria Port - 2 days from 245 USD
- Two Day Rrip to Cairo from Alexandria Port - 2 days from 165 EUR
- Private 2 Days Trip to Cairo by Bus from Alexandria - 2 days from 150 USD
- Shore Excursion from Alexandria to Cairo Overnight Cairo - 2 days from 215 USD
- Two Day Trips To Cairo and Giza Pyramids from Alexandria Port - 2 days from 150 GBP
- Shore Trips Arrive Alexandria and Depart from Port Said Port - 2 days from 150 GBP
- Two Day Tours to Cairo and Alexandria from Alexandria Port - 2 days from 150 GBP
- Fast Tour from Alexandria Port to Cairo - 11 days from 145 EGP
- Smoothy - 11 days from 550 EGP
- Alexandria Maria - 6 days from 480 EUR
Email the tour operator - Quick Trip To Cairo From Alexandria Your Cruise Ship
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.