Beaver Mountain Travel Guide
Beaver Mountain Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Garden City, Utah
- Resort Altitude (metres): 2195m
- Ski Season: December to April
- Mountain Range: Wasatch Range
- Number of Lifts: 5
- Highest Lift (metres): 2682m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 2195m
- Number of Slopes: 22
- Snowboarding: Yes
Beaver Mountain Ski Information
The nearby town of Logan is set in the Cache Valley of the Bear Mountains, Small, but attractive Logan offers tree lined residential suburbs, and the beautiful Logan Temple is its focal point.Hiking, biking, camping, and fishing are some of the activities available, as well a number of motels, restaurants, shops and services.
- Languages: English
- Temperatures: Average temperature is 20 to 25 degrees
- Driving: Drive on the right hand side of the road.
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergencies 911
- Religion: Christian
- Check the weather
For your apres ski, it would be wise to check out the nearby town of Logan, where all the usual city attractions and services can be found.
Beaver Mountain Ski Resort can be found on the northern border of Utah. A family-owned resort, it is relatively isolated and is mostly visited by locals. It offers some good skiing without attempting to compete with the large resorts, and is a reasonable place to go for a budget traveller.
Beaver Mountain Attractions
Know a thing or two about Beaver Mountain ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red