Spout Springs Travel Guide
Spout Springs Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Weston
- Resort Altitude (metres): 1500m
- Ski Season: November to April
- Mountain Range: Blue Mountains
- Number of Lifts: 3
- Highest Lift (metres): 1850m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 1600m
- Number of Slopes: 12
- Snowboarding: yes with a park and pipe
- Cross Country (km): 21km of groomed terrain
Spout Springs Ski Information
Spout Springs is located near the little town of Weston. The town itself has a great small town atmosphere and some quaint shops and restaurants. The surrounding towns of Adams and Pendelton are slightly bigger and have more shops and restaurants. Attractions in Pendelton include the woolen mills and Pendelton Round Up. The biggest attractions in the area are the Wallowa Lake where visitors can picnic and relax and the Wildhorse casino and the 18 hole golf course.
- Languages: English Spanish Castilian Native American Languages
- Temperatures: average low of 9°C
average high of 20°C
- Driving: Drivers drive on the right-hand side of the road
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergency 911
- Population: 717 in Weston
- Religion: 56% Protestant 28% Roman Catholic 2% Jewish 1% Muslim
- Check the weather
Spout Springs has a number of facilities including a shop and equipment hire as well as a great restaurant that serves home cooked meals and snacks infront of a crackling fire place. The restaurant also has a fantastic all you can eat Sunday brunch. The Mountain Bar has a laidback rustic atmosphere with a full bar and local musicians to entertain you on the weekends. The towns of Weston, Adams and Pendelton also have a number of good restaurants and take out restaurants as well as cinemas and shops.
The Spout Springs Ski Resort is located in the heart of the Blue Mountains on Highway 204. Spout Springs is one of most family friendly ski resort in Oregon and the majority of the runs cater for beginner and intermediate skiers. Spout Springs also has some of the best cross country skiing and has been the olympic training park in the past. The atmosphere at Spout Springs is pl easant and the staff are extremley helpful and friendly especially when it comes to children learning how to ski. The night skiing at the resort is very good and for snowboarders Spout Springs has a snowpark and pipe.
Spout Springs Attractions
Know a thing or two about Spout Springs ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red