Raleigh Travel Guide
Raleigh Restaurants and Bars
Bear Rock Cafe Located at 404-171 E. Six Forks Rd this place has made the simple sandwich into a work of art, and has a dizzying selection to choose from. Their motto 'Stuff people not bears' really hits home when tucking into one of their offerings.
42nd St. Oyster Bar Located at 508 W. Jones Street, this restaurant believes in its seafood, and serves it up with grace and expertise. Oyster Bar Steamed Oysters, Steamed Peel & Eat Shrimp, and Cole slaw is a typical menu.
Armadillo Grill - 439 Glenwood Ave., the menu at the Armadillo offers great Mexican dishes with a Texas spin, as well as some witty comments. The food is good, the service is good, and the Budweisers great.
Duck and Dumpling Restaurant 222 S. Blount Street, guests can enjoy lunch and dinner in the perfect atmosphere of this restaurant that serves Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese foods, and not have to worry about getting back to the office late. With dishes that range from $3 to $12, there is something for every level of budgeting.
- Holiday Inn Express Apex/Raleigh Hotel 1006 Marco Drive Raleigh 64 Rooms
- Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel 200 Airgate Drive Raleigh 94 Rooms
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites Hotel 191 Crescent Commons Raleigh 128 Rooms
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Hotel 1014 Airport Boulevard Raleigh 116 Rooms
- Embassy Suites Hotel 201 Harrison Oaks Boulevard Raleigh 273 Rooms
- More Raleigh Hotels
Know a thing or two about Raleigh ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red