Boulder Travel Guide
Boulder Restaurants and Bars
Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse Located at 1770 13th St., Boulder. This handcrafted traditional building was created by Tajik artisans, and contains a beautiful carved and painted ceiling, and ceramic Islamic artwork. The menu is just as interesting, with an international flavour that ranges over Amazon to Persian and Burmese cuisines, and others. The prices for meals are from $8 to $18.
Flagstaff House - 1138 Flagstaff Rd., Boulder. Considered one of Colorado's finest restaurants, Flagstaff House offers not only a magnificent view of Boulder from its enclosed patio, but also a brilliant ever-changing menu of fine cuisine.
Gold Lake Mountain Resort & Spa Located at 3771 Gold Lake Rd., Ward, the Alice's Restaurant at this resort mills its own flours, and serves home-baked pastries and breads, as well as fine dining on savoury three or seven course meals. Reservations are essential at this popular restaurant.
Boulder Salad CO Located at 2595 Canyon Boulevard, the menu at this eatery has over seventy dishes in the salad bar, as well as sandwiches, pasta, and freshly made soups. There are outdoor tables, but the service does do take-outs.
- Best Western Golden Buff Lodge Hotel 1725 28th St. Boulder 112 Rooms
- Alps Boulder Canyon Inn Hotel 38619 Boulder Canyon Drive Boulder 12 Rooms
- Holiday Inn Express Boulder Hotel 4777 N. Broadway Boulder 106 Rooms
- Courtyard By Marriott Boulder Hotel 4710 Pearl E. Cir. Boulder 149 Rooms
- Boulder Creek Quality Inn & Suites Hotel 2020 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder 46 Rooms
- More Boulder Hotels
Know a thing or two about Boulder ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red