Mt. Shasta Ski Park Travel Guide
Mt. Shasta Ski Park Ski Resort
- Nearest town: McCloud
- Resort Altitude (metres): 1676m
- Ski Season: December to April
- Mountain Range: Cascade Range
- Number of Lifts: 4
- Highest Lift (metres): 2103m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 1676m
- Number of Slopes: 31
- Snowboarding: 1 Snowboarding parkTerrain Park or try Douglas' face for great snowboarding.
- Cross Country (km): 30km
Mt. Shasta Ski Park Ski Information
Mnt Shasta falls within the Volcanic Legacy Byway, a 500 mile journey from volcano to volcano forming part of a rich heritage of land riddled with remains of underground magma. Take a trip to Lava beds National Monument or McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park to get a thorough education in the history of the earths crust in this area. For the outdoor enthusiast the Shasta-Trinity National Forest is heaven-perfect for fishing, hunting and hiking, or even just a scenic drive if you are pressed for time.
- Languages: English
- Temperatures: 50° F
- Driving: Right hand side of the road
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergency 911
- Population: Lake Tahoe Area
- Religion: Protestant
- Check the weather
Enjoy some of the best skiing and boarding in the north state under the slopes of majestic 14,162'ft high Mount Shasta. A solitary dormant volcano, Mnt Shasta forms the picture postcard backdrop to this resort that is situated between Douglas Butte and Marmot Ridge.
Mt. Shasta Ski Park Attractions
Know a thing or two about Mt. Shasta Ski Park ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red