Gray Rocks Travel Guide
Gray Rocks Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Mont Tremblant
- Resort Altitude (metres): 253m
- Ski Season: November to April
- Mountain Range: Rocky Mountains
- Number of Lifts: 5
- Highest Lift (metres): 440m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 253m
- Number of Slopes: 22
- Snowboarding: Yes: park and beginners park. The snowboarding school is ranked among the top 10 in North America.
- Cross Country (km): 60km
Gray Rocks Ski Information
When you want to take a break from skiing a visit to Mont Tremblant might be worth while. Go watch a movie or visit one of the art galleries. Alternatively you might want to try out ice fishing or ice climbing.
- Languages: English French.
- Temperatures: -?°C
- Driving: Right-hand side driving
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergencies 911
- Population: Mont Tremblant:
- Religion: 42% Roman Catholic 40% Protestant 18% other
- Check the weather
After a day of skiing go spend some time in the indoor pools at the fitness centre, which include a whirlpool, or treat yourself to a relaxing massage The Thirsty Eagle Bar and the Sunset Lounge and Bar will also be great places to wind down. A visit to the greenhouse might also be a welcome change from the endless white.
Gray Rocks located at the foot of Sugar Hill is a family friendly resort which will satisfy the needs of skiers of any level. They boast with a ski school that is among the top 10 in North America. A great plus is that guests to the resort also have access to the Mont Blanc resort at no additional charge.
Gray Rocks Attractions
Know a thing or two about Gray Rocks ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red