Talisman Mountain Resort Travel Guide
Talisman Mountain Resort Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Toronto Ontario
- Resort Altitude (metres): 236m
- Ski Season: December to March
- Mountain Range: Talisman Mountain
- Number of Lifts: 8
- Highest Lift (metres): 419m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 236m
- Number of Slopes: 18
- Snowboarding: Yes: parks and pipes
- Cross Country (km): 10 kms
Talisman Mountain Resort Ski Information
Teddy Bear Cafe in Flesherton is not far from Talisman. They serve excellent home cooked meals and desserts. The dinner special is a good call at about $8.95. On Highway Four just east of 10 on the north side of the Highway, keep an eye out for the green building with yellow trim.
- Languages: English French.
- Temperatures: Ave High 57°F
Ave Low 41°F
- Driving: Drivers drive on the right-hand side of the road
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergencies 911
- Check the weather
The Apres Ski scene is aimed more at family visitors. There are daily family activities, a good restaurant and a fitness centre. The night-life scene is quieter than other resorts but the fact that it is situated about one and half hours from Toronto is an advantage.
This resort offers some challenging facilities. With it's 18 trails of varying difficulty and an excellent terrain park for boarders and freeskiers to practise in, this area is a good all rounder for all members of the family. It is a quieter resort with less of the wild night time entertainment and more daily family activities.
Talisman Mountain Resort Attractions
Know a thing or two about Talisman Mountain Resort ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red