Ski Martock Travel Guide
Ski Martock Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Kentville
- Resort Altitude (metres): 29 meters
- Ski Season: Early December to late March
- Mountain Range: Cobequid Mountain Range
- Number of Lifts: 5
- Highest Lift (metres): 212 meters
- Lowest Lift (metres): 29 meters
- Number of Slopes: 7
- Snowboarding: Yes, both park and pipe
- Cross Country (km): 5.5 kilometers long
Ski Martock Ski Information
Once you have done all the skiing that you want to do, and you feel that you would rather spend a day doing something completely different, take a ride to Kentville and enjoy some of the museums and heritage that this city has to offer There is the Apple Capital Museum Society, which is located at 171 Commercial Street and shows the areas history and heritage of the booming apple industry during the early 1900s, Charles MacDonald Concrete House of Centreville located at 19 Saxon Street, Centreville, this unique house is surrounded by cement lawn sculptures of deer, mushrooms and other figures The house gives you the impression of a magical cottage. You actually need to see this to believe it.
- Languages: English French.
- Temperatures: Winter -10°C to 2°C
Summer 9°C to 25°C
Spring & autumn -5°C to 20°C
- Driving: Drivers drive on the right hand side of the road
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergencies 911
- Population: 5610
- Religion: 46% Roman Catholic 36% Protestant
- Check the weather
At Ski Martock there is a lodge with a fireplace, which is perfect to sit and relax after a long day on the slopes. There are restaurants and shops at the base of the mountain where you can by all the equipment and supplies that you may require.
Ski Martock offers various terrains for every type of skier. All the trails at Ski Martock are lit for night skiing. Certified instructors and coaches are available to teach the beginner skier to ski at Ski Martocks ski school. There are programs for adults as well as children. The rental shop stocks blades, park and pipe skis and Rossignol, Which are Lear to Ski skis for beginner adults as well as children.
Ski Martock Attractions
Know a thing or two about Ski Martock ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red