Marble Mountain Travel Guide
Marble Mountain Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Corner Brook
- Resort Altitude (metres): 1733m
- Ski Season: mid-December to early April
- Mountain Range: Appalachian range
- Number of Lifts: 5
- Highest Lift (metres): 498m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 10m
- Number of Slopes: 31
- Snowboarding: Yes. Marble Mountain offers snowboarding on all pistes A fantastic terrain park and half-pipe which is lit on Friday nights for even more fun.
- Cross Country (km): 50km
Marble Mountain Ski Information
For those times when skiing takes a back seat there are numerous other activities which can be experienced in and around the area There are boat/fishing tours or visiting the Captain Cook Monument; take a trip to the Man in the Mountain and see if you can see the face of an old man in the mountain. Visit the Newfie Bullet Train which was the fastest train in the province in its time. Take a scenic drive where you will be able to see some superb scenery or visit the Corner Brook Museum. Visit the Family Adventure Park which is one of the largest tube parks in Canada and features mini snowmobile rides and much more.
- Languages: English French.
- Temperatures: minus 5°C
- Driving: Driving is on the right hand side
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergencies 911
- Population: 20,103 (Corner
- Religion: Interdenominational
- Check the weather
The Apres Ski scene at Marble Mountain tends to be on the quiet side, although they do have a lounge/bar where you can relax after a hard day on the slopes.
Marble Mountain is located in the Appalachian Mountain range and is close to Goose Bay which is at the foot of the range. The nearest big town to the resort is Corner Brook which is ten kilometres away. The resort is situated in a snow belt and has the best skiing east of the Rockies. Marble Mountain has the only high-speed detachable quad lift in the Atlantic Provinces; therefore you will spend more time on the mountain and less at the lifts. The resort offers skiing for beginners to experts and snowboarders will also enjoy themselves as Marble Mountain offers all terrains open to snowboarders.
Marble Mountain Attractions
Know a thing or two about Marble Mountain ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red