Grouse Mountain Travel Guide
Grouse Mountain Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Vancouver
- Resort Altitude (metres): 762m
- Ski Season: November to April
- Mountain Range: Hollyburn Mountain in the Rocky Mountains
- Number of Lifts: 6
- Highest Lift (metres): 1250m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 274m
- Number of Slopes: 24
- Snowboarding: Yes: park and halfpipe Snowboard gear rental is available at the resort.
- Cross Country (km): 3km (beginner and advanced trails)
Grouse Mountain Ski Information
On your non-ski days go for a helicopter tour or try out paragliding. If you prefer your feet staying on the ground do some snowshoeing through the alpine forest. The Theatre in the Sky will enlighten you about the history of Vancouver whilst you can experience native West Coast culture at the Hiwus Feasthouse.
- Languages: English French.
- Temperatures: -5°C
- Driving: Right-hand side driving
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergencies 911
- Population: North Vancouver
- Religion: 42% Roman Catholic 40% Protestant 18% other
- Check the weather
As most of the alternative recreation can be found in Vancouver itself, there isn't much besides for snow related activities (skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides and ice skating) to do at the resort itself. Perhaps just try out one of the three restaurants or have a drink in the bar.
Grouse Mountain is a very accessible ski resort, only 20 minutes away from Vancouver. The resort promises a thrilling ski experience, especially on their most famous trail - The Cut. Access the ski slopes easily with the tram, the Sky Ride.
Grouse Mountain Attractions
Know a thing or two about Grouse Mountain ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red