El Angolo Hotel, Piura
Reviews - El Angolo Hotel
- Age Group: 31 - 40
- From: Peru
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
Read 6 additional reviews of El Angolo Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Piura
Top Local Tips for Piura
Piura is warm, sunny, and the air is pure! Piura is warm and sunny! This is paradise compared to any place south! The streets are safe to walk until midnight daily, there is sun (did I mention that? :), and the streets are narrow. Shops generally close at 23:00, unfortunately. Some shops take an afternoon siesta of three hours. Rock and roll in English is often played in shops, unfortunately. There are few international tourists in this city. There are no international fast food chains here. There is a Sagga Farabella, though, and a mall downtown. There are at least three supermarkets downtown. The air is not polluted here! You won´t cough, and your eyes won´t water! Someone told me that you can pay to use swimming pools here.
Inexpensive and good hostel Hospedaje Caroline (Av. Jr. Callao 446 at Av. Arequipa / telephone 073-308891) is only 13 soles per night for a single, or 70 soles a week! It has spacious rooms with desk, chair, night stand, electrical outlet, closet, and windowed balcony in each. There is a T.V. lounge, and the bathroom is co-ed. There are three toilets two shower stalls, and three sinks. Most customers are Peruvian.
Hotels Near El Angolo Hotel
- Vichayito Bungalows de playa Hotel Talara, Peru Distance: 128.4 km / 79.8 mi
- Costa del Sol Hotel Chiclayo, Peru Distance: 198 km / 123 mi
- Hotel Santa Rosa Chiclayo, Peru Distance: 197.4 km / 122.7 mi
- Paraiso Hotel Chiclayo, Peru Distance: 197.4 km / 122.7 mi
- Garza Hotel Chiclayo, Peru Distance: 198.2 km / 123.1 mi