Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel
Reviews - Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel
Read 241 additional reviews of Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Sao Paulo
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel
Welcoming, friendly and well appointedfrom KiwiBrazilianPom
Not What You Expectfrom motorsportgirl
and having seen hundreds of hotel I think I know what I am talking about when it comes to hotels.
I have stayed in Hilton properties before, some of them are better than others but generally they are good, so I guess my bad experience
with Hilton in Morumbi was due more to local staff/management than the chain itself.
Maybe I was unlucky but ....I booked an executive room on the executive floor. On arrival I was taken upstairs to the executive lounge for check in only because I was recognised by a member of the staff who used to be employed on the hotel I usually stay in Sao Paulo when I visit on business. My colleagues, also booked on the executive floor, did not have the priviledge.
Room is spacious, organised with a workstation that is very convenient, except for the fact that if you want to use the phone you have to walk to the bed as they did not think to put one on the desk.
On arrival I had no chair to sit by the desk so they had to send one for me. I did not have a hotel directory, so I had to ask for one containing the room service menu. Obviously whoever is in charge of checking the rooms did not notice this.
The furniture is modern, contemporary, but the one in my room was ruined (someone played with some fire on it) and they did not think of changing it, which I thought a bit cheap for what the property charges.
My wardrobe rooms did not close properly. The fridge made a terrible noise and they had to come and fix it.
The TV remote did not work, so after being asked if I "checked the batteries (???????????)" they came with a new one. Again it did not work properly, I think either the TV or the remotes are way too old.
Breakfast in the executive lounge is poor, it is better in the main restaurant. Also the service is not up to the standards you expect. Having said that the staff cleaning the room is very nice and tries hard, ditto for the room service guys.
I am glad this was not a holiday and I was not paying the bill otherwise I would have been extremely disappointed. But next year I will go back to my old hotel where service is not a game for amateurs.
Very Nice Hotel - Business Travelfrom ordflyer
1) The executive lounge on 26 is quite nice. If you are a Diamond member, they will give you 3 hours of free internet in the lounge. This password will not work in your room.
2) The executive lounge food and breakfast is good, and you get a great view of the city. Unfortunately, they still allow smoking in the lounge, and the "non-smoking" section really isn't free of smoke. This, in my opinion, was a negative on the hotel that could easily be addressed.
3) The hotel sits on top of a shopping center. Easy access to ATMs, and shops. As you face the check in, the elevator to access the mall is at 10 O'clock from where you stand. Go down, and you can enter the mall without ever having to exit outside.
Outstanding stay...from Roseli
Roseli, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Good stay for business meetingsfrom KBLA
The room was nice and a good view from the 23rd floor. There was internet (expensive), and other amenities as one could expect. All in all a good stay!
Very, Very Nicefrom Darryn
A relaxing experience in a business tripfrom cflorin
Pros : a very friendly staff from the reception, restaurant and fitness. The fitness equipment is very good with gerat view on SP- it's used by a lot of employees in nearby business so crowded in the 6pm-9pm time slot but I was almost alone on Sunday morning. The Sunday brunch and friendly staff service was great, as well as a dinner on a week day. There is a shoping mall right opposite.
Cons : Lacking a small garden area, and perhaps a more cosy bar. They must have been a plumbing problem in the fitness locker rooms and the smell was terrible. Also the sauna area could be a bit more pleasant.
Nice Business Hotelfrom UA_1k
As a Hilton HHonors diamond member I did not get a room upgrade but did get free access to the executive lounge where free wifi is available as well as a fantastic full breakfast and complimentary cocktails and heavy snacks in the evening. I also received a nice bottle of wine in my room from the manager
Overall this hotel is a great place to stay but help feeling a bit annoyed at the soft extra charges that are so clearly out of line for this city.
Wonderful Experiencefrom TheTobster
Top Local Tips for Sao Paulo
Moema Shoe Shopping Go to the Moema quarter for amazing shoe stores; there is an entire STREET of them, it is fabulous.
Jardineira Grill - for carnivores only This is a great example of a Brazilian churrascaria. They have over 20 varieties of meat served at your table as well as other specialty dishes. Excellent service. Absolutely delicious food.
DINING IN SAO PAULO Try the Figueira restaurant in Haddock Lobo. The enormous fig tree around which they built the restaurant is worth the visit......Or try the Fogo De Chao for the most incredible churrasco (roast meet) and caipirinhas. Not suitable for vegetarians.....
Other names for Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel
- sao paulo hilton
- hilton sao paulo
- hilton hotel sao paulo
- Address: Torre Leste rua Edward Weston 199 - Sao Paulo - 04576-100 - Brazil
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel
- Time Othon Flat Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Quality Berrini Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Gran Estanplaza Berrini Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Estanplaza Berrini Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Clarion Hotel Berrini Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Novotel Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Blue Tree Towers Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Quality Suites Alvorada Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Melia ITC Nova Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Mercure Apartments The World Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Estanplaza Funchal Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Mercure Apartments The Must Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Transamerica Comandatuba Island Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
- Blue Tree Towers Nacoes Unidas Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi