Pan Pacfic Seattle Hotel
Reviews - Pan Pacfic Seattle Hotel
Read 668 additional reviews of Pan Pacfic Seattle Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Seattle
Historical Traveller Reviews of Pan Pacfic Seattle Hotel
Servicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Beautiful Luxurious Hotelfrom cactusdave
Drawbacks - a bit away from the downtown area and the parking is a bit steep ($30 bucks a day)
The lobby was impeccable! A gorgeous floral arrangement sat in the center and a lovely seating area was open with zen like furniture that created a serene atmosphere.
We were checked in right away and were taken up to our room which was just as beautiful as the lobby. The bed was clean and fluffy (like the "Heavenly Beds" at the Westin). The room itself was very spacious and the bathroom was to die for! You could have swam in that bathtub.
Internet was a breeze to hop on, but timed out frequently. Make sure that if you're sending any emails to write them separately in Word and cut and paste them when ready to send.
Overall, I think this was WELL worth the value and was thrilled with the entire experience. :)
Nice Hotel but Staff needs more trainingfrom rtewe12
Nice Hotel...Terrible Terrible Servicefrom lgrassman
This time I had three situations of the staff lying to me. First, on the cost of valet parking. Secondly, when asked why my car was not moved from the 30 minute zone after 5 hours, and thirdly my request to get a hotel information package up to my room. With all my problems, I was anxious to fill out a survey form, but after two weeks of staying there....still no form. They told me a follow-up form would be coming by e-mail. The staff just don't care. And this comes from the Management attitude.
Lots of Issues and Incompetencefrom FlyOneWorld
1. Elegant rooms
2. Great beds
3. Awesome bathrooms with separate shower/tub and a view.
4. Whole Foods on site
1. Incompetent reception staff
2. I presented my loyalty card from Kempinski Hotels entitling me an upgrade, staff were baffled. After some delay an upgrade was given.
3. My first room was for somebody else as curtains were drawn, champagne was on ice, chocolate and flowers were on the bed.
4. After some delay, I got my second room which was hot from the afternoon sun.
5. No ice machines
6. Ice from room service was ignored on the first call, ignored on 2nd call 20 minutes later and arrived after a 3rd call. The process took 30 minutes. This happened twice.
7. Breakfast from room service required speaking to 4 different people each of which had major attitude. The food was bland.
8. The restaurant on site does room service through a shared kitchen. The restaurant is louzy thus room service is louzy.
9. The hotel bar charges $14 for a Martini.
10. My bill was incorrect at check out. Breakfast was included but they charged me. The attitude they took when I pointed this out was beyond belief. After 20 minutes of nasty debate, they credited me.
11. My complaint letter to Pan Pacific's Singapore Offices got me a form letter stating "they will take my comments seriously in all departments."
12. Location is not that close to center of town. It would be a long walk.
This place needs a real manager to grab charge of the most incompetent staff I have ever seen at a so called 5 star hotel.
Best beds and friendliest staff!from FirstClassTravels
When I stay in hotels I look for uniqueness and details – an experience I’d like to bring back home and share with others. All hotels have great everything - beds, lighting, bathtubs etc. only thing that differentiates hotel properties is their choice of quality products and level of delivering the service. Congratulations on Exceptional job Pan Pacific! (Yes, I meant it with capital E, this is not a typo).
When I walked in hotel few things came in mind – good taste, class and hospitable atmosphere. From luxurious flower arrangements to first class beautiful art.
I’ve attached a picture - bedside clock that raised memories. My grandparents have similar clock. How can a clock bring back so many memories? I called my grandma next morning to say how much I miss her and my family.
I get about 6-7 hours of sleep a night. That’s plenty for me. Do you ever feel like you need a vacation where you can just get away and shut all surroundings off? Get rest, comfort and peace - You have arrived. Sheets are so soft and mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. I slept 12 hours.
Ladies – leave your magnifying mirrors home…they have what we need…a magnifying/adjustable mirror! No extending across the counter anymore. It’s an absolute must to have in bathroom. My lashes looked extra luscious that night.
Service is the second part of my evaluations – I asked for slippers and ice for my beverage – it was all delivered to my guestroom with enthusiastic smile and greeting. IN timely manner.
Stage three. Individuals who deliver the service. Any associate I came in contact with – you get welcoming and warm feel from them. And that’s all that mattered – having the right heart and mannerism to make me feel like home.
Great hotel, especially for the areafrom JusticeSalmon
The staff outside is great. They were very helpful unloading our bags and later, when it was raining, we were greeted with a large number of huge umbrellas to keep us dry until we got inside. Check-in was very fast and I was up to my room very quickly, despite checking in at noon.
The room itself was very nicely appointed. The desk was comfortable for working and the easy chair was a comfortable spot to take a breather. The bed was very, very comfortable. As others have noted here, the bathroom opens to the main room through some Japanese style doors. The net effect of this was to make the room seem larger.
The in room coffee was an Italian roast, which was quite nice and served in fine porcelain cups. A previous reviewer noted that there was no cream, which is true.
There were a few cons, also previously noted: there was some noise coming from the adjacent room that was annoying. There also was no iron in the room.
In the area, the hotel is above a Whole Foods, which is nice and is next to a Starbucks (even nicer). There are other places in the immediate vicinity, but I didn't get a chance to check them out.
Overall, I'd definitely stay there again if I was in the area.
Glad to have a luxury hotel in Seattlefrom advman15370
Now let me tell you about MY stay. (I happen to travel for business about once a month and stay in hotels in LA, NY, Chicago as well as internationallly.)
The lobby of the hotel is beautifully appointed. Clean, modern, welcoming and lots of windows and light. (a good thing in Seattle!) My room had the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The internet I used was both wired and wireless and was indeed FREE. (if you don't have a computer and use the webTV there was a charge as I am sure the person who claimed she was mislead does not stay in hotels too often). My room was large, well designed, incredibly comfortable and spacious!
The staff was some of the friendliest I have encountered. Andrew checked me in and was incredibly helpful when I asked him about restaurants and the Whole Foods Market (located just below the hotel). The room has a mini bar with items I would expect in a luxury hotel. There was NOT a surplus of alcohol. Nor was this the type of hotel where you stock up your fridge with your own shopping goods. HOWEVER, they did offer to remove all items from your mini bar if you wanted to put your own items from Whole Foods.
I expect the Pan Pacific to only get better as they work out some kinks (no spa, etc). but in the meantime, I will definitely be back as this is an amazing hotel addition to Seattle. I usually stay at the W or the Fairmont and will be coming back to the Pan Pacific.
Not Bad, but there are better choices nearbyfrom ILoveGreatHotels!
Top Local Tips for Seattle
Wild Ginger Book a table for late in the evening 9pm or so. The restaurant is less busy. Happy hour early in the evening else where as the bar gets very busy.
BUDGET MINDED COUPLES BEWARE VERY VERY VERY EXPENSIVE. PARKING IS OUTRAGEOUS. TRY NOT TO RENT A CAR IF YOU WILL ONLY BE DOWNTOWN. Pike Place Market is the place to go to shop if you like unusual things
want some nightlife? Very Very Very expensive. Good nightlife. Liberal town
Other names for Pan Pacfic Seattle Hotel
- seattle pan pacific
- pan pacific seattle
- Address: 2125 Terry Avenue - Seattle - Washington - 98121 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Pan Pacfic Seattle Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Best Western Loyal Inn Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sixth Avenue Inn Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hotel Max Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Seattle Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Ramada Inn Downtown Seattle Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Express City Center Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hotel Andra Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- The Paramount Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Mayflower Park Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Travelodge By The Space Needle Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- The Roosevelt Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Conv. Center/Pike Street Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi