Hilton Seattle Hotel
Reviews - Hilton Seattle Hotel
- Age Group: 26 - 30
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Young Couple
Read 208 additional reviews of Hilton Seattle Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Seattle
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hilton Seattle Hotel
Worst Hilton in USfrom RobnJack
No one would miss itfrom I-heart-Travel
Internet service in the room was often off-line, yet refunds were never offered - one would have to ask for them specifically.
The parking garage is horrendous - caution do NOT rent a large, long vehicle you'll never make it on the U-turn required on the second floor.
Chances of me staying here again: Zero.
Just okayfrom RetroK
excellent choicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
t actually stay here but was displeased with phone servicefrom smonion
When I called I stated my question and then the man I was speaking to listened and asked me to hold. I held for several minutes and then when he came back to the phone he seemed to forget what I wanted to know. I reiterated my request and he kinda laughed at me and said 'Oh yeah, you're the one that wants to know about the bathroom, it has a john, a tub, a sink. Do you neeed to know anything else?' I just couldn't believe this man thought it was professional to call a toilet a 'john' to a customer. How crass. I was not impressed and chose not to stay there as a result.
Pretty much okayfrom lscott
About 10:30 the first night we were wakened by a terrible noise, like an air raid siren. It seemed to be coming from inside the wall over our door. Another guest came running in his pajama bottoms! I called the desk but it stopped while I was on the phone. Said would send someone up but never did. When we inquired at desk if this had ever happened before, they were politely mystified but not too interested. Said might be the plumbing??! Or the elevator?? Well, it's a mystery.
There was a lobby and bar just off the checkin area. Looked pleasant but we did not linger there. Seemed strange and isolated with lobby on high floor . Heard other people complaining in elevator that it seemed so impersonal and not bustling like a city hotel should be. We paid lowest rates available on Hilton pay-in-advance website, big city prices but no ambience. Was satisfactory for our brief overnights but would not choose it for a longer visit.
Convenient Locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Posh Hotelfrom angela_durham
Excellent Location, Needs Interior Renovationfrom yepperz
Outdated - Perfect for your Grandma!from A TripAdvisor Member
The hotel had not been updated in years, and the front desk tried putting me in a standard room even though I booked an executive room. In addition, the HHonors lounge was closed for the week, but that information wasn't advertised on Hilton's website.
The best part about the hotel was the 'Top of the Hilton' restaurant and the internet access in my room was pretty good. The view from my 23rd floor room wasn't bad either.
Also, the hotel's central location is pretty good, but if you want to be closer to the shopping district I would recommend the Sheraton or Westin.
Top Local Tips for Seattle
Duck Tours The Duck Tours are always a great time, cheesy, but fun! This is a great way to see Lake Union, the city from the water, and the boathouse from the movie, Sleepless in Seattle. I learned a lot of great city facts as well as had some good laughs. I believe our guide was Eddie(?) and he was awesome.
Do the city on the cheap We rented a car. You don't need one. Walk or use the public transit. And,it is possible to eat your way through Seattle on the cheap. Start with Pike Place Market. You can buy fresh produce, bread, cheese, cold cuts, etc., there for your hotel room and picnics. You can also eat for cheap at the various in-line restaurants. Try the $6 Chicken Borek at Turkish Delight. Great food, great price, and you can sit down!
Salty's Limo Arrange a dinner reservation with Salty's across the bay and have the limo pick you up at your hotel door. It's free and they give you a great table facing the skyline including the Space Needle. Very cool.
Other names for Hilton Seattle Hotel
- seattle hilton hotel
- seattle hilton
- hilton seattle
- hilton hotel seattle
- Address: 1301 6th Avenue - Seattle - Washington - 98101 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hilton Seattle Hotel
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel Towers Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue Seattle Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hotel Vintage Park Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Hotel Monaco Seattle Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- W Seattle Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Roosevelt Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Renaissance Seattle Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Paramount Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Seattle Suites Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Inn at Harbor Steps Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Inn at Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Mayflower Park Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Sorrento Hotel Seattle, Washington Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi