Williamsburg Hospitality Hous Hotel
Reviews - Williamsburg Hospitality Hous Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Williamsburg
Historical Traveller Reviews of Williamsburg Hospitality Hous Hotel
Williamsburg Hospitalityfrom BuyCape
Great Hotel and Very Convenient!from NoName007
bad service after a night of false alarmfrom jackwuther
fans because of being an old building, but we
still chose to go there. My family regretted the
Well, there was a false alarm at 3:00am and
all the people in the hotel left the hotel and
stood up on the street for almost an hour.
Then we heard from the firemen that the
hotel's panel was broken and had a short
circuit which had caused the problem.
The next morning we had to leave. I called
the front desk and asked them if we could
leave at 1:00pm instead of the 11:00am because
we could not even sleep the previous night.
They answered that we had to leave on time
or else we would be charged half a day extra
for leaving late. I even asked to talk to the
manager but they just left the phone hanging
for a few minutes laughing their staff.
I could not believe to be treated this rudely
after what we had experienced the previous
night because of their error for not keeping
their equipment checked.
So we left on time and decided
never go back to thishotel again. I can still
remember the families who had left
the building in the middle of the night
with their little babies in their hand all
because of the false alarm which was
caused by the hotel's unchecked equipment
which had a short circuit.
Amazing staff!!!from Lisa_in_NJ
Great package, Great Location for a small Company retreatfrom SMTundra
A Good Choicefrom OrangeRC
Not sure why people complain about the parking... there was plenty of it & color-coded so elevator took us to correct part of building. We have a Dodge Grand Caravan & while we had to take our time when parking, never had a problem. The elevators are fast.
Room was nice-sized, bathroom a little small. Requested two non-smoking rooms, but one was not. Because we had two check-in dates for different members of our group, our rooms were not on the same floor as we had hoped (and requested.)
Housekeeping was a little lacking, but not terrible. The beds were small & uncomfortable... you really need a good sleep when sight-seeing/traveling. Noise was not a problem. Appreciated the room-darkening shades. Would be nice to have a night stand for each side of the bed, instead of just one between the two double beds. A/C worked well.
The pool is small, but nice & clean. The times we used it there were sunny and shady areas. Beach towels were provided.
Minor issue with the ice machines: machines very stingy about giving ice. The posted sign stated to call room service if ice was needed for coolers, which we did. The fellow from room service lugged a huge bucket of ice up to our room & then really laughed when he saw our small Igloo.
Location was great. We were out late several evenings & felt completely safe at all times. We walked to Merchants Square and to CW. Took a stroll through William & Mary. Loved the WaWa's just down the street... free coffee late in the afternoon.
Visited family who stayed at Patrick Henry Inn... glad we made the choice we did.
Happy at Hospitality Housefrom Poppbo
The room was OK...Not special, but we had a standard room. it could have used a comfy chair to sit in and read.
Housekeep was the down-side. The hallways were cluttered with dishes from room service. The room never got made up until 4 pm or later.
415 restaurant was very nice and the people who work there were helpful with suggestions....and friendly chatter.
Great Location....GREAT. Better than any other....believe me, you will be happy here.
Pretty Good!from bpk_dsk
Nice place but a few problemsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Decent Roomfrom J_BJadventures
Top Local Tips for Williamsburg
Colonial Williamsburg When visiting Williamsburg add the Mansion and Capitol passes. If you can get the guided tour. There are schedules printed every week for each days events. Try to park at the ticket booth and walk all the way to the Capitol and then catch the free shuttle bus back to your starting location.
You must go to the Yankee Candle store. The Yankee Candle series of shops on Richmond Road is an absolute MUST see while in Williamsburg. My children were absolutely thrilled when it actually snowed in the Christmas shop. There are mini shops within the store that totally cater to young children.
Williamsburg Taverns Ate at both Kings Arms and Christina Campbells with mixed reactions. Food was mostly very good (although Lobster Fricasse at Christina's did not live up to expectations). The entree price is about $5 too high (drinks and deserts are reasonable). The entertainment is less than expected (only a single person playing a flute or other musical instrument made a single pass through the dining room during our meal - about 1 hour). Ambience was as expected, but noting sensational. May still be worth the experience if you really want it, but I expected more and don't think it would be a great loss if one skipped it.
Other names for Williamsburg Hospitality Hous Hotel
- williamsburg hospitality hotel
- hospitality house williamsburg
- Address: 415 Richmond Road - Williamsburg - Virginia - 23185 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Williamsburg Hospitality Hous Hotel
- Days Inn Downtown Colonial Are Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Governers Inn Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites - Historic Gateway Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Country Inn Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg Center Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- The Princess Anne Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Williamsburg Inn Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Colonial Houses Historic Lodging Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Colonial Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel and Suites Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Days Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Colonial Williamsburg The Williamsburg Lodge Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Americas Best Value Inn Historic Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Sleep Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg, Virginia Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi