Fairfield Inn Oceanfront Hotel, Virginia Beach
Reviews - Fairfield Inn Oceanfront Hotel
Read 299 additional reviews of Fairfield Inn Oceanfront Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Virginia Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of Fairfield Inn Oceanfront Hotel
Nice Placefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Hotel was very clean, nice rooms, and good breakfast. Internet access throughout the hotel via wireless. Good value compared to many of the other hotels on the beach.
My only complaint is not with the hotel but with the vendor that supplies beach chairs and umbrellas for all of Virginia Beach. Very expensive ($30/day for 2 chairs and 1 umbrella, regardless of when you go down to the beach.) One day, they didn't even bother to set up because the morning had a couple of showers.
Really great place to stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great hotelfrom cincogates
I saw a bad review about this hotel and I agree with another writer, that he must have this hotel confused with another, because it wasn't even remotely like he said.
I would definitely stay there again and again.
Great vacation spotfrom Calif.Traveler
Good security on beach side- need key card to access hotel. Breakfast buffet which is included was wonderful- lots of choices. My husband & I stayed here for a family wedding. Definitely recommend for families- easy breakfast, inside pool, fridge in room, walk right out to boardwalk and beaches. Close to small amusement park and restaurants. Va. Beach is very clean and security is great!
Great Place!from ericsacura
Great beachfront valuefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great Stay!from goodknight
The only 2 reasons I did not give this motel the excellent rating is the following: There is no shower to rinse off yourself or your things before entering the hotel from the beach. There is a small spicket which usually has a long line besisde it to use it, therefore, everyone uses the indoor pool to rinse off. This goes against everything I have ever been taught but I found myself doing it as well as everyone else, not much choice! Maybe they will put a shower in after replacing enough pool pumps. Also during our 5 day stay 1 elevator broke 3 times. We were on the 9th floor, so we didn't feel like taking the steps so had to wait alot. I think they need a new elevator repair man! One more small thing to note, our last morning at breakfast we noticed a man that did not seem to belong, going through the buffett line 4 times filling his pockets and leaving the building by the back door near the boardwalk, with loads of food each time. After the fourth trip my husband inquired at the front desk, nearby the buffett. Immediatly a man went looking for him outside and found him on the boardwalk eating with 2 other men, all were homeless. I really feel bad for hungry, homeless people and would have gladly shared but it is scarey to think my kids had been going to the pool ahead of me all week when people like this are raoming about the hotel. They definatly need to take care of this problem. So the next time you hold the door for someone, think about who they may be!( you have to swipe your room card to enter the building, but people were just letting him in)
Also the sofa bed in the suite is a twin. Was expecting a double.
I would definatly stay here again, a little pricey but worth it!
Wonderful stafffrom culmomio
Perfect!from A TripAdvisor Member
A nice stay at the oceanfrom wantcleanhotels
Top Local Tips for Virginia Beach
Survival tips for VA Beach There is a lot to do in this area, don't be afraid stay close to the attractions you plan on visiting to save travel time. If all you want to do is visit the beach this is a great place, the beach seemed very clean and the boardwalk and bike path were great. Restaraunts close to the beach are very pricy so head inland to find good deals. Be sure to check the local regulation for beach use as there seem to be a lot of rules that may may hinder the beach going experience for some.
Parasailing You simply must try the parasailing. It was my first time going up but it won't be my last. Wonderful! Not to expensive around $75 each.
came from Williamburg before seeing Virginia Beach Williamburg is good for history buffs, but do not expect children to enjoy themselves.....they may get bored......it is mostly walking through old homes...boring from a kids perspective. But, they will love the Waterpark in Williamsburg...take them there! My kids are still talking about all the fun at the waterpark in Williamsburg.
Other names for Fairfield Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- virginia beach fairfield inn
- virginia beach fairfield
- fairfield virginia beach
- fairfield inn virginia beach
- Address: 19th Street and Oceanfront - Virginia Beach - Virginia - 23451 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Fairfield Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- The Capes Ocean Resort Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Oceanside 21st Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Econo Lodge Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Alamar Resort Inn Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Ocean Sands Resort Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Breakers Resort Inn Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Ambassador Suites Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Station One Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Golden Sands Motel Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Beach Carousel Motel Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Surfside Inn Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront South Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Seahawk Motel Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach, Virginia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi