Hotel Zaza, Dallas
Reviews - Hotel Zaza
- Age Group: 26 - 30
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Relaxation Seeker
Read 223 additional reviews of Hotel Zaza at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Dallas
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hotel Zaza
Neat concept hotel...but poor service and paper thin wallsfrom gwizz
Much Ado About Nothing!from A TripAdvisor Member
Now ZaZa feels like any other hotel. The perceived sublime newness has turned to ordinary and perhaps even tacky. There is nothing special about this property or the people that linger around the urban oasis. If you have to display a collage of who has stayed at the hotel, you are no longer on the A list! The service at the front desk is inconsistent and truly depends on who greets you. The rooms are interesting, but not extraordinary.
I have dined at Dragonfly and was not impressed! The service is slow and the attention to detail is horrible. We asked that the unused wine glasses be cleared from our table three times and they were finally removed after the meal was served. Dragonfly is little more than a trendy restaurant on it's way out.
I eagerly await the Ritz and the W! Hurry!! Until then, I will stay at other properties in Dallas that can walk the walk and talk the talk!! ZaZa has very little luster!
Pretention but subparfrom VinoTinto
Worst Dining experience everfrom A TripAdvisor Member
papier-mache hotel? never again!!!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Nouveau Richefrom bradowpc
From its ill-conceived stucco façade to its dark and murky rooms, this hotel was obviously built by people who had all the money in the world but not so much as one once of good taste. The lobby, which was intended by its designer(s) to be eclectically hip, resembles a vomitus collage of remnants from an over-budgeted late 90s MTV production set.
The inadequately trained front desk staff is miserably tragic. Their incompetence and poor attention to detail are nothing short of astounding. Perhaps most embarrassing is their complete lack of the most basic knowledge of the local surroundings in terms of suggestions for restaurants, nightlife, or even the simplest of driving directions.
The food at the "Dragonfly" is inedible, overpriced, and scantily apportioned. The bar crowd consists mostly of millionaire wannabes, retirees, and lost looking business travelers who would probably be much better off drinking away their forlornness at any one of the dozens of nearby restaurants or lounges.
In my opinion, those who would endorse this place to others as being “really cool” are probably as devoid of class and taste as the hotel itself, and deserve every bit of the poor, unpolished disservice that awaits them in this tawdry, malodorous dwelling.
I cannot WAIT for the Ritz Carlton and W hotels to shut this place down, hopefully forever.
Experience at zazafrom A TripAdvisor Member
Check-in took a little longer because our room was not ready, they did offer us drinks.
Dragonfly has good desserts. The people that frequent there are a little on the 'metro' side, but it makes for nice watching.
The room was clean. However, the hotel seems to be a 'party place' with a lot of noise into the late hours. There was some party going on down the hall at around 2 a.m. We called the front desk and it was shut down quickly.
It's a cute hotel, but one experience of it is plenty.
Enjoyable Experiencefrom A TripAdvisor Member
So overratedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
~Never~ Never~Never~ Again~~from A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Dallas
Traveling Companions Beautiful Ladies to accompany you to any event or to just spend time with when you need to get away. Extraordinary women of all designs wiling to travel and accomadate you with model companionship. Our ladies recently took a little vacation to relax and Hotel ZaZa was exquisite. Visit our website @ www.luckysladies.com
Dallas Night Life Like several other big cities in Texas, Dallas has a variety of nightlife activities to choose from. Lots of great eating establishments to go to as well. Clubbing and sporting events. Lots of history (JFK Assasination) to see. Shopping is fun in Dallas!
Trulucks For a real Dallas eating experience try Trulucks which is just across he highway- which specialised in seafood and steak. It is probably best to be really hungry before you go- the portions are huge!
Other names for Hotel Zaza
- zaza hotel dallas
- hotel zaza
- Address: 2332 Leonard Street - Dallas - Texas - 75201 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hotel Zaza
- Crescent Court Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Summerfield Suites Dallas Uptown Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- The Fairmont Dallas Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- The Westin City Center Dallas Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- The Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- West End Hotel Dallas Dallas, Texas Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- The Magnolia Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- The Adolphus Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- The Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas Dallas, Texas Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Hotel Lawrence Dallas, Texas Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Hyatt Regency Dallas Reunion Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Fairfield Inn Dallas Market Center Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Sheraton Suites Market Center Hotel Dallas, Texas Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi