Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
Reviews - Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
Read 150 additional reviews of Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Pigeon Forge
Historical Traveller Reviews of Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
Excellent Service, great hotelfrom bikerbabe77
great stayfrom mchapman76
We have a great and speedy check-in and same w/ check-out.
The we had a king suite and it was very roomy, it had a microwave, refridgerator, and coffee maker in room. The room was clean and all staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend a stay there and do plan to stay next year when we return for our trip.
Excellent Hotelfrom Teambono
THE GOOD: The location was really good for visiting Dollywood and nearby Gatlinburg. The hotel is located on a side street and directly next door to a new outlet mall and miniature golf. It's also within walking distanceThe hotel was also within walking distance of alot of other attractions, although traffic can be pretty heavy.
The Free Continental Breakfast was outstanding! There was fresh fruit salad, home-made muffins (4 different kinds), bagels and cream cheese, grits, oatmeal, banana's, home-made cookies, 3 or 4 different kinds of toast, butter, jelly, syrup, orange juice, milk, hot chocolate, coffee & tea.
The rooms were very clean and wll maintained, as well as spacious. We had a microwave and small refrigerator.
The pool was open 24 hours a day and surrounded by a glass enclosure that could be opened on hot days. Parking ws close to hotel and free.
THE BAD: Our room was located on the second floor next to the glass enclosed pool. Kids and teens screaming all night at 1 a.m. in the pool was heard through the paper-thin walls. I would suggest to be sure NOT to get a room next to the pool, no matter what floor you are on.
Overall, if you are staying overnight or a couple of nights, I would highly recommend this hotel, as it was immaculate and well-maintained. The front desk staff was also very helpful.
Red Roof Inn is A-OKfrom wellsms
if you smoke dont go here and if you tell them smoking they let you believefrom thelilsis1982
What a great stay! Great Location!from Prop23
The price was great for the area. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Even the floor cleaners that were there for routine cleaning were friendly!
The room was great and had a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. It was clean and well kept.
Although I didn't take advantage of the indoor pool, I checked it out and noticed it was clean.
The complimentary breakfast was satisfying as well.
We ate dinner at a brewery/restaurant right next door. There was also a fairly new line of shops right next door well worth visiting, which included a mini-golf. The restaurant had karaoke going on during our time there and made for great entertainment! The shops and restaurant next to the Red Roof Inn were a winning combination!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!
t Wait To Go Back...from Randy_From_MI
First and foremost, the location is perfect! The Inn is just off the strip, but within walking distance of the new Walden Crossings shopping area, a local grocery store, and even the community park. It is also just across from the Pigeon Forge Community Center, for those who wish to perhaps include some exercise on a rainy day.
The hotel itself is fairly new and clean, offering very competitive rates for a hotel with such nice amenities, such as an indoor pool with retractable roof, free breakfast, etc. The front desk staff was also very friendly and also provided great "insider" tips about how to make the most of our stay (e.g. taking the local trolley to Dollywood, etc.)
It is hard to find anything wrong with our stay, but if there was anything to point out, it would be: 1) The continental breakfast could be improved; 2) Only one elevator makes it a bit difficult during the morning peak times; and 3) Parking can be a little scarce later in the evening. Yet having said this, we truly could not ask for a better place to stay, and we can't wait to return!
Nicest People! Good Hotel!from sillysmom
Pretty decent stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Some real positives to note - friendly, helpful desk staff and the hotel location itself. The hotel is back a little ways from the noise of the parkway, which was personally a big plus for us. Overall, this place is a pretty decent stay and less expensive when compared with other places in town or in Gatlinburg.
Top Local Tips for Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Tips We weren't sure what to expect in Pigeon Forge, so if you are looking for quaint shopping, and aquariums and night life, I suggest staying in nearby Gatlinburg. There is more to see and do, and you can walk to most everything. In Pigeon Forge, you can walk, but all of the attractions are so spread out, it would take a long time and there is soo much traffic.
Dixie Stampede Dixie Stampede is a must do in Pigeon Forge.
Internet tip Use the hotel's website to book reservations...you'll often find that you get a discount just for reserving online!
Other names for Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
- red roof inns pigeon forge
- red roof inn pigeon forge
- pigeon forge red roof inn
- Address: 2510 Parkway - Pigeon Forge - Tennessee - 37862 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Park Grove Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Econo Lodge Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge On The River Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Shular Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Music Road Hotel & Conv. Center Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Motel 6 Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Music Road Inn & Conf. Center Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Valley Forge Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Ramada Limited Music Road Area Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Days Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Park Tower Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Country Inn and Suites Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Maples Motor Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi