Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
Reviews - Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
Read 154 additional reviews of Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Pigeon Forge
Historical Traveller Reviews of Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
We were then told we would have a room on the 7th floor. (This is a problem as the hotel has only 6) They explained that they has a detached building away from the main hotel.) This building is out in the front of the hotel and is very old. We went to the room and it for the most part had been updated except in the bathroom, which looked like it has escaped remodelfor over 40 years. Although it did have a nice large jacuzzi. The room did not have internet service as promised. We booked an suite so it had a detached living room. The couch (which i slept on) was the Worst matress I have ever experienced.
Looking at the positives though
- Good Staff
- The hotel for the most part is nice
- The restaurant is nice
Very Impressedfrom ChicagoDandA
A Decent Value in the Heart of Pigeon Forgefrom tony5969
We sampled the hotel's restaurant for dinner and then for breakfast. It was apparently a slow night as there was only one young lady there acting as both hostess and server. She was pleasant enough overall but two things bothered us. One was when we were initially seated in a corner near the kitchen when there was but one other diner in the place. We would like to think that our uniqueness among the other hotel guests wasn't a factor but nonetheless she did honor our request to be re-seated. The second concern was that we did not feel a sweatshirt and jeans was appropriate dress for a hostess. The food itself was fine; we were just bothered by the service. The experience at the breakfast buffet was much better. The food was just okay but our server was friendly and professional.
Overall, we enjoyed our room itself more than the other amenities. If we were to travel to the area again, we would likely stay over in Gatlinburg as we not only found the attractions more interesting and inclusive but also the constant traffic between the two towns would make the premium rates there worthwhile.
Stayed Here Oct. 9-14, 2005from neverseenitbefore
Great staff/terrible roomsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
t Waste Your Moneyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Perfect Stay w/ Holiday Inn!from A TripAdvisor Member
I love the holiday inn therefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Christmas Showsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The breakfast buffet at this hotel was great! We were there for 4 mornings and it was delicious every day. Servers were gracious and helpful.
The Christmas shows in Pigeon Forge and Dollywood were well-presented. Lots of children attended and the performances were family friendly.
We had a guided tour of Christmas lights in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. They were beautiful.
The Blackwood Brothers Breakfast Show was disappointing because we paid for a scrumptious buffet and, instead, a server brought our plates out and the food was cold. So was the coffee. They didn't have live music. All the other performances did.
Very nicefrom m25cls1
Top Local Tips for Pigeon Forge
Dolly! The Dixie Stampede and Dollywood are both only a couple minutes away .... Great Fun!
Dollywood - Queen for a Day Dollywood is fun for a day, but that's all you need, unless you're a big country music fan.
Other names for Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
- pigeon forge holiday inn
- holiday inn pigeon forge
- Address: 3230 Parkway - Pigeon Forge - Tennessee - 37868 - United States
Hotels Near Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
- River Place Inn & Condos Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Family Inns of America North Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- River Lodge South Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Lazy Bear Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Valley View Motel Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Rivergate Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Accommodations By Willow Brook Lodge Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Mainstay Suites Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Econo Lodge Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Super 8 Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Maples Motor Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Riverside Towers Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Colonial House Motel Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- All Season Suites Hotel Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi