Sheraton Music City Hotel, Nashville
Reviews - Sheraton Music City Hotel
Read 307 additional reviews of Sheraton Music City Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Nashville
Historical Traveller Reviews of Sheraton Music City Hotel
Very Relaxingfrom farmerjohn
Outstanding stay for the moneyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
s the best in Nashville!from ScribelifeSFO
I have to admit; I've never paid full price for one of their rooms. I've been lucky with that booking service and paid as little as $33 -- $50 per night plus tax.
First, the Sheraton Music City is a classy little enclave of its own, off the beaten path of airport row, and up on a hill away from noise and traffic. While I've never had the opportunity to use the services of exercise facility and pool, I've found the restaurant quite good [the hot breakfast buffet at $8-9 is a bargain and bountiful) and the staff even better. They have a policy of making it right if anything goes awry with your treatment or your stay with them.
Between 1999 -- 2004 I've stayed there every season and for all kinds of reasons. One memorable visit was supposed to have been a 1-nighter but it became a 4-nighter after I threw my back out. Their staff took me under wing and checked in with me, fetching newspapers, insuring that I was eating and getting better as each day I kept postponing (and rebooking with that online service to get that super low price).
They *never* treated me like a 3rd class citizen because my booking was through one of those 'hot' online services either. I know that they have conferences there, family reunions, music city events, but even the solitary traveler such as I was made to feel special each and every time. You won't be disappointed. Oh, their new pillowtop beds are so fine too!
Finally, it's close to Nashville city, 5-10 minutes by freeway I-40 to downtown, and 5 min. to Opryland (shops, restaurants, and historic music city sites) that you can't go wrong. That is, the Sheraton Music City, while near the airport vicinity, is Not just an airport hotel. It's way more than that if you're heading to Nashville.
great for honeymoonfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great Locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The hotel has a small fitness area but it served our purposes. Indoor and outdoor pool as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would certainly stay here again.
Awesome hotel!!from A TripAdvisor Member
It was finefrom lucifred
Loved it!from A TripAdvisor Member
The room was HUGE and very clean and quiet. We were really delighted with it, especially since we got it for a bargain rate!
The only surprise was that for such a nice hotel we didn't have a private mini-bar in the room. No worries - room service was delicious, as was the restaurant downstairs.
Staff was extremely courteous and I highly recommend this hotel!
Sheraton Music Cityfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Wonderful Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Nashville
Parking in Nashville Parking in Nashville is pretty expensive at the pay lots, especially on the weekends if there is a hockey game or if the Grand Ole Opry is on at the Ryman. Parking on the street is free if you can find a spot. Be prepared to pay $10 at a pay lot for more than 3 hours of parking. After 6:00 for a special event can run you $15.
Grand Old Opry We took the in-laws to Nashville as they're Country music fans (we had zero interest and were expecting to be bored to tears). We left wanting to return on our own and party, party, party - the bars and music scene are AMAZING! We're total converts - the Grand Old Opry has to be experienced!!!
Great Upscale Dining on a Budget F. Scotts in the Green Hills Area (Across from the Mall at Green Hills) is an excellent upscale restaurant. They have "9 Dine", where all entrees are half price after 9:00 so you can shop at the upscale stores such as Coach, Brighton, Tiffany's, William Sonoma, etc. in the mall and then when it closes at 9:00 have a nice dinner at a reasonable price. Also check out the Cheesecake Factory inside the mall for a Godiva Cheescake to carry you over until dinner at Nine.
Other names for Sheraton Music City Hotel
- sheraton nashville
- sheraton hotel nashville
- nashville sheraton
- Address: 777 McGavock Pk. - Nashville - Tennessee - 37214 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Sheraton Music City Hotel
- Embassy Suites Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Nashville Airport Marriott Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Residence Inn Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Hampton Inn Briley Parkway Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Holiday Inn Select Opryland Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- The Hotel Preston Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Drury Inn Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Country Inn Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- La Quinta Inn Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Club House Inn & Suites Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Hampton Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Nashville, Tennessee Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi