Lodge at Buckberry Creek Hotel, Gatlinburg
Reviews - Lodge at Buckberry Creek Hotel
Read 188 additional reviews of Lodge at Buckberry Creek Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Gatlinburg
Historical Traveller Reviews of Lodge at Buckberry Creek Hotel
s ever!from LaurenEk77
It was amazing! It was very country and had a great cabin-like feel but was VERY clean! The bed was comfortable and we ate at The Lodge for dinner Sat. night. The food was pretty good. Honestly, we thought it would be better.
The front desk was EXTREMELY nice and the view is great. We could not go down to the fireplace by the creek b/c it was closed due to all the snow.
The location was great and when we got snowed in and could not leave, we could not have asked for it to happen at a better place!
We did ski at Ober, and while it got the job done, the slopes are small, and you end up spending most of your time on the lift or in line for it.
I highly recommend the Lodge at Buckberry creek, and can't wait to stay there in the fall!
Great!! But off the Beaten Pathfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The breakfast was lame, they definately could have done better.
We will not stay at the Buckberry again, only because we like to stay closer to the activity center. Where you can walk from your room down the street and have dinner, have a few beers at the Smokey Mountain Brewery...which is great!! You have to drive too far to get up to the Buckberry...it's perfect if you prefer the isolation.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!from ChristaMiami
Worth every Pennyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The only thing I didnt like was the fact that our Maid was spanish, and didnt understand anything I needed during our entire stay. I had to call the lodge office everytime I needed anything. We will be back very soon
One of the Best!from elpurcell
In the wilderness only five minutes from Gatlinburg.from travelluvers
The rooms are beautifully detailed with natural woods and charming fabrics; the linen and bed were very comfortable. We appreciated the large bathroom with two-person tub at the end of a busy day of hiking and exploring the wonderful Smokies.
The staff was very friendly and gave us turn-by-turn driving directions to our day's destinations.
Cookies were provided with nightly turn-down service.
We enjoyed our breakfasts on the balcony overlooking the misty mountains.
Not all was perfect, however. Our Tuesday night dinner, when we were the only diners, was below our expectations. The next morning we quietly complained to the manager, hoping that our constructive criticism would be of assistance and not expecting anything more. You can imagine our surprise when management took the entire dinner cost off our bill (the dinner was not all bad; some dishes were just too salty).
Do enjoy the pavillion while you are there.
We would go back in a minute, and highly recommend the Lodge.
Enjoyable experiencefrom Bumpkins
Beautiful setting and lodge, but request a top level room.from JWREHR
m afraidfrom buckheaddude
Perfect Mountain Retreatfrom LondonZac
Top Local Tips for Gatlinburg
A nice place to eat Try the The Park Grill for dinner. The it is not inexpensive, entrees range anywhere between $15-$28 but the food is very good and the salad bar is extensive. The reception staff was accommodating although our waitresses were not very friendly. Not rude by any means but just not warm and genuine.....and we ate there 2 of the nights we were in Gatlinburg. Stop a welcome center and ask for a coupon book, in it there is a $5 off coupon for this restaurant and many other G'burg attractions..
Dollywood Be sure to go to Dollywood during the International Music Festival (spring time). And if you can, do it on a week day. The park is very crowded on the weekends.
Not our cup of tea We didn't care for Gatlinburg proper....though I imagine if you have kids, it would keep them busy. The Smokey Mountain National Park is beautiful though. That made this a worthwhile destination for us. Don't get suckered by the $10 parking in town. Find the municipal parking lot. For dinner, we'd recommend The Peddler. Great steaks and a wonderful salad bar. Best time for this trip is just off season. Even then it's crowded but less so. Try for week days as there are less people.
Other names for Lodge at Buckberry Creek Hotel
- lodge buckberry creek
- hotel at buckberry creek
- at buckberry creek gatlinburg
- Address: 961 Campbell Lead Rd. - Gatlinburg - Tennessee - 37738 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Lodge at Buckberry Creek Hotel
- Gatlinburg Highlands Condominiums Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Fabulous Chalet Inn Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- River Edge Motor Lodge Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Mountain Heritage Inn Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Riverhouse Motor Lodge Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Clarion Inn and Suites Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Bon Air Lodge Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Quality Inn Creekside Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- LeConte View Motor Inn Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Midtown Lodge Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Edgewater Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Microtel Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Rocky Top Village Inn Hotel Gatlinburg, Tennessee Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi