Rittenhouse Hotel, Philadelphia
Reviews - Rittenhouse Hotel
Read 251 additional reviews of Rittenhouse Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Philadelphia
Historical Traveller Reviews of Rittenhouse Hotel
checking elsewhere next timefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Why complain? the suites are overused [read tired] and overpriced. My room  $535 was used by a smoker and smelled like a cigar parlor. The window was stuck shut. Handles were broken The marble tub is so small my 120 lb. wife couldn't fully immerse. They offered to spray the room. When I requested the suite  we used 2 years ago,I was told there would be a charge of $500 more than I paid then, or move to a similar style suite. Suite 520 offered a colder experience than my wife could handle with out a coat. The leaky windows had shutters to stem the cold, they were just laying against the windows. The heat turned up full couldn't keep up. My wife couldn't wait to get out of either of the rooms. The Front Desk cared less for our needs than their bottom line and were not bashfull to state it, however professionally it was delivered. DRM 12/10-12/12/05
Loved the Rittenhousefrom suzis
Very pleasant stayfrom GatorDocs
Room service, which we ordered at least 5 times, was absolutely flawless. Easy ordering, quick delivery, great set up and perfect every time. There are few hotels that I can say this about. Likewise the concierge and valet were more than accomodating. House keeping was also impeccable.
We also happened to have absolutely perfect weather for the weekend, 80-85 and sunny everyday which made the stay even more enjoyable. We greatly enjoyed venturing out into Rittenhouse Square in the morning to read the paper and watch city life go by. Many high end cafes, restaurants, bars and shops surrounding the square make it simple to find as much or as little entertainment as you want.
I will say that our bill at the end of the weekend was pretty steep, but then again, we weren't going for a budget weekend. We wanted to pamper ourselves and that's exactly what we did.
Try the Rittenhouse the next you're in town. I guarantee you'll be pleased.
Great getawayfrom ahdzp
Our room had a nice sitting area, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, turndown service, huge bathroom and a very nice pillows and bed.
we used the pool everyday and the steam room, the staff at the spa was always helpful and offered water and te, we also had massages (ask for Dan) twice.
I would go back anytime. Great location.
Very Impressedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
I was very impressed by the friendly staff, size of the room, turndown service and its proximity to shops, restaurants and attractions. I was also thrilled at the quality of the spa and salon. I had the best haircut and facial since moving to the US a year ago. Bravo Rittenhouse, I'll be back for more.
Great place to stayfrom bighead33
City of Brotherly Love loves to take your money.from bensbabe
Tired, not a good valuefrom A TripAdvisor Member
a fan and a long-time guestfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Philadelphia
Get Your Coffee Fix at Tuscany Premium Coffee Located just past Rittenhouse Hotel at 222 W Rittenhouse Sq, this is a great place for coffee and a quick bite if you don't want to shell out big dollars or time at a hotel restaurant. Hot soup selection at lunch time. Too bad we found this place on the last day.
Franklin Institute We had a great day at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. The traveling King Tut exhibit was in town and we spent the remainder of the day enthralled in all the other activities offered for both young children and older ones, like my husband and I, as well. Great children's museum and I would highly recommend it to other families traveling to the area.
The Franklin Institute My little five year old boy absolutely loved the Franklin Institute. We went to the Pirate exhibition. He loved every facet of the museum as well as my 12 year old girl.
Other names for Rittenhouse Hotel
- rittenhouse philadelphia
- rittenhouse hotel philadelphia
- Address: 210 West Rittenhouse Square - Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - 19103 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Rittenhouse Hotel
- Korman Communities Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- The Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Rittenhouse 1715 Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Latham Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Westin Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Club Quarters Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Oakwood Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Inn at the Union League Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Park Hyatt Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Park Hyatt Philadelphia at The Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- The Ritz Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hotel Windsor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi