Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
Reviews - Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Cleveland
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
Hyatt at the Arcade FAILED on many levelsfrom lcesnick
I called to confirm and requested a quiet room for them and asked to put any incedentals on my charge card.
Because I purchased the room via Priceline I had to fax the hotel a copy of my card with my signature. No problem, I did that.
On the fax, I requested AGAIN, that my parents have a quiet room. I also requested a room with a view of Lake Erie.
The hotel did not charge my card for incidentals as requested.
I confirmed a late check in on the day of my parents arrival and verbally requested a quiet room with a view of Lake Erie. I was told they did not have any rooms available that had a view of Lake Erie, but they would make sure my parents had a quiet room.
Apparently, the room my parents had looked more like something from a low budget chain hotel. The room did not appear to be clean. The furnishings were unremarkable and not the quality they expected.
The hotel was doing some renovation, apparently and my parents had to listent to someone pounding nearly all night long. So much for a quiet room.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel at all! However, the Rennaissance next door seems to have a good reputation.
A nice hotel!from A TripAdvisor Member
Only problem with Cleveland is that there is NO food within walking distance! We went in late July and downtown Cleveland is deserted on the weekends.
One last note - if you book on priceline, you end up with a room in the back of the hotel. Not the best rooms they have but they were clean.
Overall I would recommend the hotel!
Nice Hotelfrom jatravel
Unique with Hyatt Standardsfrom TimothyPT
Hyatt Rocks!from Mrbigjerk
Gorgeous Hotel, Friendly Staff, Lovely Cityfrom halcyonlondon
Beautiful Hotelfrom kingen
A Victorian Confectionfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The food and service at the hotel restaurant was above average. All in all, a pleasant stay and I actually look forward to my next visit to Cleveland--and hope to stay in the Arcade!
This is the best hotel I ever stayed ...from biddingforhotel
It is located at the center of Cleveland, walking to most of attractions. The hotel itself was the first mall in this country now converted to Hyatt. The self parking deck is right next to the hotel that I paid $15 for overnight. It is easy to access.
I was given a two double bed room at tower side with street view that I saw at midnight, no cars parking on the street. The hallway is great, the elevator access require room key. I was at 5th floor, and can walk down the staircase to 4th floor and walk around the nice "mall".
No high speed Internet in room, but they let me check emails at Lobby. The front desk staff were awefully nice.
The ceiling of my room was very tall, 10 to 12 feet with brand new bed set, furnitures. The bathroom is very nice. I even wonder it should be a 4* than 3* hotel.
There is no swimming pool, but we did not have time to swim anyway, there are so many things to do at Cleveland within walking distance.
We went check out the Great Lake Science Center www.greatscience.com/ where we are member of; it is a wonderful museum within the center of stadium, submarine, Hall of Fame, Steamboat, airport ... with wonderful view to the Erie Lake.
The I-90 is right next to the area and easy to access. I think this is the hotel we will come back again and again.
There is on promise restaurant with live piano at lobby level which is on 1st level (2nd floor if counted from street level). There is also a Domino Pizza at the corner, very convenient. Of course, there are many restaurant. Across street are kids Library and Public Library.
I was so happy that night, I even gave a homeless $25 to help him get by. He was so happy too.
Top Local Tips for Cleveland
things to do the hyatt regency in right in the middle of town. as part of the arcade it's really beautiful and a must see. there is so much to see and do in cleveland. the rock and roll hall of fame is great. it is a little far to walk to from the hotel but taxi's are easy to get. as far as downtown activities you can walk to anything from the hyatt. it's a great location. cleveland is seldom considered for a vacation destination but it's a mistake not to. the theater district is great, it has great museums and cultural events, it has the lake front and the flats areas, and it's a clean city. felt very safe.
Excellent romantic dinner Majorca is a Spanish restaurant located in the Warehouse District. Easy walk or short taxi ride from the Arcade. Fabulous food and ambience.
West Side Market This enclosed market was one of the most extensive I have seen. The produce was fresh and sometimes priced below current pricing.
Other names for Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
- hyatt regency cleveland
- hyatt cleveland
- cleveland hyatt
- Address: 420 Superior Ave - Cleveland - Ohio - 44114 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel City Centre Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Bridgestreet Crittenden Court Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- The Ritz Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel Cleveland Downtown Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Select Cleveland City Center Lakeshore Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Wyndham Playhouse Square Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel Denver, Colorado Distance: 1972.1 km / 1225.4 mi
- InterContinental Suites Cleveland Hotel Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- InterContinental Hotel and Conference Center Cleveland Cleveland, Ohio Distance: 5.9 km / 3.7 mi