Baron's Cove Inn Hotel, Sag Harbor
Reviews - Baron's Cove Inn Hotel
Read 46 additional reviews of Baron's Cove Inn Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Sag Harbor
Top Local Tips for Sag Harbor
Eat at the Beacon The Beacon on West Water Street doesn't seem like much from the outside, but it is well worth the visit. The prices weren't cheap (avergae entree $20-$30), but the setting is romantic and the wait staff is extremely service-oriented. We heard that Richard Gere frequents here, but we didn't see him. I think The Beacon may close over the winter season, but if you get a chance, check out this gorgeous upstairs locale with a great view of the harbor and DELICIOUS food!
Nice place to visit We enjoyed our trip to Sag Harbor. The old homes are beautiful. The ocean is wonderful to look at with the boats painting the scene. We went off peak and the locals are very friendly. The restaurants were good. We enjoyed the puppet show at Goat on a Boat and the Children's Museum (CMEE).
American Hotel The American Hotel is a classic that should not be missed. Its history and its amazing service and food, is something everyone should try once in their life. For all the years I have been visiting Sag, as I find it the only real area in the east end that values their town and its residents as a real hometown, the American Hotel is an institution. Yes, its a little older in spots, faded carpets, maybe a menu that isn't "health friendly" it is old school hotel charm at its best, similar to many european hotels. The bartender Vincent has been there for many years and always offers a great drink with great conversation. The food is amazing and the service is as well. People like to work here, which means they stay and invest their blood, sweat and tears here, rare in any hospitality business. As a former restaurant owner, I am always impressed at that delicate balance. The rooms are older, but with fluffy sheets and bathrooms to drool over.
Other names for Baron's Cove Inn Hotel
- barons cove sag harbor
- barons cove inn
- barons cove hotel
- Address: 31 W Water St PO Box 869 - Sag Harbor - New York - 11963 - United States
Hotels Near Baron's Cove Inn Hotel
- Sag Harbor Inn Hotel Sag Harbor, New York Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- American Hotel Sharon Springs, New York Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Enclave Inn Bridgehampton Hotel Bridgehampton, New York Distance: 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Sunset Beach Hotel Shelter Island Heights, New York Distance: 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Ocean Colony Beach & Tennis Club Hotel Amagansett, New York Distance: 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
- East Hampton House Resort Hotel East Hampton, New York Distance: 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Greenporter Hotel & Spa Greenport, New York Distance: 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Bentley Hamptons Resorts & Hospitality Hotel Southampton, New York Distance: 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Hampton Maid Hotel Hampton Bays, New York Distance: 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Beachcomber Resort Hotel Montauk, New York Distance: 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- Sole East Hotel Montauk, New York Distance: 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- Red Roof Inn Hotel New London, Connecticut Distance: 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
- Wading River Motel Hotel Wading River, New York Distance: 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
- Best Western Olympic Inn Hotel Groton, Connecticut Distance: 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
- The Spa at Norwich Inn Hotel Norwich, Connecticut Distance: 58.4 km / 36.3 mi