Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
Reviews - Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
Read 231 additional reviews of Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Niagara Falls
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
Good Place to Sleep!from A TripAdvisor Member
The room was clean, bed was clean and the bath and shower all were clean!
Who stays at a hotel to eat!?!?!?!?! 1 Block away the Casion has a great Las Vegas Buffet for $8.99 and the whole family is welcome!
The Red Coach Inn on buffalo Ave is another great place to eat if you are after class & romance or just a quiet place with great food (a little pricey but good)
The Hampton is within walking from everywhere you want to be.
For the price and location you cannot beat the Hampton!
Great Hotel, Great Price - Beware Check In Time!!from StevefromBelfast
I found this unacceptable and after complaining and creating a fuss i was eventually given the first room available at 12.15pm. This allowed me to do all that i wanted at the falls and as a result i was satisfied. That said for a hotel of this size and reputation not to have a left luggage room is not only strange but unacceptable. Not everyone may be as fortunate as me to be given the first room available, so beware if you only have one day.
If you have longer, stay here, the hotel is excellent, staff friendly, rooms clean, location great.
Great value for a nice price !!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Everything was very good. The room was very clean and spacious for 4 people and our baggage.
Very nice and helpful staff. Only 500 m to go to the Falls (you can go by feet !!!) .
Free LAN in the room, free wireless LAN in the lobby. Ask for the code at the front desk.
The free coffee/tea-bar is a great plus. We arrived after 7:30 pm after a long ride and could get a coffee/tea without looking around for a diner.
Free Ice-cube-maker on every floor !!!
Big complimentary breakfast-buffet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with all things you need in the morning.
Keep it up !!!
unsafe parking lotfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Clean hotel, good service and locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The walk to the Falls isn't too long, but we often used the city trolley service, which stops directly in front of the Hampton Inn. For $1.00 per adult (children ride free), you can ride the trolley all day, getting on and off as you like. It's a great value.
Always get Good Valuefrom oceanliner1
Breakfastfrom A TripAdvisor Member
It has nice indoor pool and spa which closed at 10pm. Gym room is a bit small though but everything is working fine.
You'll get free breakfast - sausage, eggs, bread, bagel, orange, banana, cereal, yogurt, tea (lots of flavor),coffee, opened from 6am to 10am. You can save lots of money on breakfast.
If you need direction to places like restaurant or supermarket, just ask frontdesk and they will print the direction for you.
You'd probably need a car as walking to the NF state park will be far. Park your car at Goat Island ($5) and walk by the Horseshoe Falls, cross the bridge to the American Falls. Great view. Then take Maid of the Midst and Observatory Tower. NF Illumination starts late. I was there at 9pm but no lights yet. Need food? Go to Niagara Falls blvd, I-190 exit 22 bear right. NEVER EVER EAT AT INTERNATIONAL BUFFET!
Clean and modernfrom A TripAdvisor Member
It served its purposefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Niagara Falls
Can't count on weather! Our trip was the end of May which normally is not as cool. We happened to have had the coldest and windiest weather pattern that week which was not typical. The upside is that we did avoid the summer crowds, but I think May is still a little chilly to completely enjoy the outside sights.
Hotels are cheaper in Ontario Hotels are much cheaper in Ontario and the immigration experience was not painful even though we are foreigners.
Dont book your hotel at Hampton Inn Dont book your hotel at Hampton Inn while you are going to Niagara Falls
Other names for Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
- niagara falls hampton inn
- hampton inn niagara falls
- Address: 501 Rainbow Blvd - Niagara Falls - New York - 14303 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
- Ramada Inn by the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Aston Michaels Inn by the Falls on the River Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Brock Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Sheraton On the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Cairngorm Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Niagara Gateway Motel Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Travelodge Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Victoria Motor Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Chalet Inn and Suites Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Howard Johnson by the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi