Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls
Reviews - Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls
Read 428 additional reviews of Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Niagara Falls
Historical Traveller Reviews of Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls
Friendly staff, big hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
t Select the Holiday Inn Select!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Could do a lot worsefrom mikeLA
Avoid at all costs! No concept of customer service.from A TripAdvisor Member
The lobby stinks of chlorine and cigarette smoke.
The lobby gift shop is run by an asian man who can't speak english and threw us out at a quarter to nine because he was closing! He also overcharged us for batteries and bottled water.
Our room appeared to be okay, but within half an hour everyone's nose was blocked and our eyes were watering. This was an allergic reaction to all the mold and cigarette smoke in the room.
The Phins Restaurant in the hotel was an absolute disaster. The waiter was rude and made us wait 15 minutes before taking our order. They served us rotten coleslaw that was mixed with the rest of the food on the plate. When we asked them to remove the rotten coleslaw they responded with irritation and refused to apologize for the bad coleslaw. They also added drinks to our bill that we were never served. Finally, they had an advertised drink special and refused to honor it.
All in all, this hotel and restaurant should be avoided at all costs. It is not a healthy place to stay and will ruin your trip.
Perfect for our short vacation...from A TripAdvisor Member
The select found our reservation and got us to our hotel right away...the only reason I did not give an excellent is because we did not actually stay there.
The Sheraron Fallview stuck us for 350.00 dollars U.S. for not cancelling early enough, because of inadequate paperwork we could not enter Canada...so we did the falls from NY for about 130.00 and had a great time..
Thanks Holdiay Inn
Go USA !!!
Priceline trap...Stay awayfrom cak165
good hotel last year what happened?from A TripAdvisor Member
seneca niagara last year. This hotel was really
nice, but on August 2, 2004 we stayed there
again, and couldn't believe the difference
the lobby was a mess, only two elevators worked
one overwork desk clerk who was very nice,
considering the situation, the only time they
other two female clerks helped out was to
greet the pizza delivery man. The hot tub was
broken the pool wasn't to warm. Our room
had a smell as if it was closed up for months
the 6th foyer was filthy, our non smoking
room had a huge burn hole in the chair,
all nite long people slamming doors, kids
running up and down the hall. It was awful
to say the least. I definately will not stay
there again, even if it is comp to us.
Good accomodations for the pricefrom MikeSlidell
Never again!from RobbiAUSTRIA
After the night, we wanted to have breakfast ... waiting another 20 mins. to get one of the 10 free tables. Everything was cold and of bad quality. When we went back to our room, the door didn't open ... went to reception desk, she took our room-cards an gave us new cards ... but it didn't work. We went back and then the shouting receptionist sent us 2 guys to open the door. They had a special appliance for opening it. One of them said that he's used to opening a door this way, it often happens.
I can only warn everybody! DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL! Go to the canadian side of the river, there are better hotels and there's much more to do!
Top Local Tips for Niagara Falls
3rd street one block up from this hotel is about 3 or 4 bars/nightclubs which made it perfect to go out.
Where to Stay If you have children then the Canadian side is the place to be. That's where all the family attractions are located. But for a quieter, short vacation the American side is the place. You can see the Falls up close and it isn't too busy at the Niagara Falls State Park on the US side. And you can easily walk over the bridge to Canada for a better view of the Falls. The Crowne Plaza was great, but a little bit closer to the Falls were the Comfort Inn and the Quality Inn which looked very decent.
pine avenue. check out pine avenue for some great eating. Its a bit away from the tourist trap, but has a couple very good and reasonably priced restaurants.
Other names for Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls
- niagara falls crowne plaza
- crowne plaza niagara falls
- Address: 300 Third St - Niagara Falls - New York - 14303 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls
- Ramada Inn by the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, New York Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Aston Michaels Inn by the Falls on the River Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Sheraton On the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Brock Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Cairngorm Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Niagara Gateway Motel Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Travelodge Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Chalet Inn and Suites Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Victoria Motor Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Niagara Family Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi