Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Hotel, New York City
Reviews - Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in New York City
Historical Traveller Reviews of Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
The BESTfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great value and servicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Well, to my surprise, it was an excellent choice.
We were 2 adults and 2 kids. The rooms are very nice, even though kind of small (opened in feb 2004), the staff very servicable and polite.
It has 2 subway stations just about 3 minute walk, a supermarket and an excelent choice for breakfast at a diner half a block away. Also, nice restaurants for lunch and dinner at two blocks.
I will stay there without any doubt on my next visit. All family agreed that it was nice, silent and confortable hotel.
I hope they keep it that way.
Perfect for a dad and his daughterfrom DoctorDad
From the second we stepped thru the door, the folks at the front desk were wonderful, very helpful. When we needed some plunging, a nice young man was there in about 5 minutes. The housekeeping people are wonderful, very conscientious and considerate.
Yeah, the rooms are small but that's relative in NYC. Ours was more than adequate. 2 very comfortable full size beds. And the hot water was hot (a particular issue after our last trip up there).
We had thought about staying at the Chelsea but I am glad we did not. For less $ we got a clean, odor-free room in a place run by very nice people. We visited the lobby of the Chelsea to look for ghosts of dead rock stars. That was plenty.
Next time I don't even have to read all these reviews. We're going back to the 4 Points Sheraton.
Very Nice Stay.from A TripAdvisor Member
1. friendly staff
2. Small but nicely docorated, modern-appearing, clean rooms.
3. King sized bed was very, very comfortable with lots of pillows and very nice sheets.
4. Thoughtfulness everywhere, best exemplified by the complimentary bottle of water every day.
Down sides are
1. shady neighborhood kind of away from major stuff
2. rooms are very small
3. no central A/C or heating, wall unit worked very well but was also quite loud, had to turn it off at night to sleep, but then got really cold in the morning
Otherwise, a very nice stay.
Good Price, Good Location, Average Amenitiesfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Service: I was pleased with the service - front desk people were very helpful an polite, housekeeping was efficient and unintrusive.
Amenities:I was a bit disappointed with the state of my room, it was definitely the smallest I've had when staying in Manhattan (i'm there every other weekend on business). The desk and chair were worn out and scratched, and the air conditioning unit was loud and ineffective. The beds were fantastic as usual with all Starwoods hotels. TV and other amenities were great too. My biggest qualms were the lack of room service, any minibar or lobby-level convenience store. It was a bit of a pain to have to leave the property to buy a snack or drink especially late at night.
Location: This was my first time staying in Chelsea and I must admit the location is pretty good, easy access to midtown and union square by foot. If you want to go downtown, a taxi's probably best.
Generally a good hotel to stayfrom 1Canadian
Nice hotelfrom kaj22
I hope they keep their rates low!!!!from Phxhotelinspector
Only minor complaints: The doors have a slam-shut mechanism (bring earplus, otherwise almost no street noise), and on my departure day they forgot my wake-up call but apologized for the mistake (I still made my flight). Restaurant not yet open, they should mention it on their website.
Will definitely return and hope they keep their rates low (I tried to book for December, and rate are partly up to $ 400 a night now!).
If you get a room for around $ 200, you cannot go wrong with this new hotel. Thanks, Mr. Apodaca, for your restaurant recommendation, and thanks again, Gloriana, for faxing me the papers I requested!
F. Diederichs, Phoenix
EXCELLENTfrom A TripAdvisor Member
I got the room from Priceline for under $100 and wasn't expecting much. However, I would stay here again and be willling to pay a lot more for the comfort & location offered by Four Points Chelsea.
Cozy, modern, Chelsea hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for New York City
BLT Prime Hotspot for local business men and women out on the town. Very chic steakhouse with amazing wine and food.
Near the Hotel Porters Restaurant on 7th is great, XES bar on 24th cozy
Where to get a taxi Walk down to 7th street to get a taxi.
Other names for Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
- sheraton new york city
- sheraton manhattan chelsea
- new york city sheraton
- new york city four points
- four points sheraton manhattan chelsea
- four points new york city
- four points manhattan chelsea
- Address: 160 West 25th Street - New York City - New York - 10011 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
- Chelsea Savoy Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hampton Inn Manhattan @ Chelsea Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Comfort Inn Chelsea Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Broadway Plaza Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Chelsea Star Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Radisson Martinique on Broadway Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Gershwin Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Latham Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hotel Wolcott New York City, New York Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Herald Square Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hotel Stanford New York City, New York Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- La Quinta Manhattan Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Chelsea Inn Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi