Comfort Inn Midtown Hotel, New York City
Reviews - Comfort Inn Midtown Hotel
- Age Group: 31 - 40
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
Read 802 additional reviews of Comfort Inn Midtown Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in New York City
Historical Traveller Reviews of Comfort Inn Midtown Hotel
t Be Fooled By The Namefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Pleasantly Surprised!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great place, location, rooms etc.from A TripAdvisor Member
Stayed with a group, had 4 rooms for two nights, and everyone was very satisfied. When you reserve, ask for a room ending in 1,2 or 3... like room 802 for example...they tend to be bigger rooms. Join comfort inn membership club, free and quick to do at the Comfort Inn website. You then get 10% off your room and you get a room upgrade for free. One minor negative, elevator is slowwwwww!, but not a major inconvenience.
Enjoy. I will def. stay there again vs paying nearly 2x as much across the street at the larger hotels. this place is a Gem!
Good and Badfrom A TripAdvisor Member
1. Excellent location, extremely convenient 2. Cute and Clean 3. Good price 4. Offer breackfast with good capcino 5. Workers are not mean like normal NYkers
Some of the bad things are...
1. So NOISY in the hotel. Noise is not from outside but from inside.
Every door of the rooms gets slammed throughout the day, some doves come and stay at the window every morning around 7am and keep making lots of noises, The church next to the hotel has thier bell ring every 30 min. in the morning, people talk loudly in the very tiny hallway.
2. NO BATH TUB to bathe. we thought this woldn't be a problem, but you'll most likely want to take a bath after much walking, just to get rid of some fatigue.
3. Elevator is pretty slow and not convenient 4. Some workers are not helpful. A couple next to our room was having a terrible fight , with screaming, yelling and crying, for 3 hours from 1am. We called the front desk, but the guy did't do anything. We were so sleepless besides all other noises.
If you decide to use this hotel, make sure to go to bed after 12 pm and wake up by 7am to avoid all the noises. Also, ask the front desk to change the room if you get one next to the elevator because the room is much smaller and the bed is right next to the door.
This hotel is not terrible, but we will not use it again because we want to be able to realx when we come back to a hotel.
You Get What you Pay Forfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Hope To Return Here Again.... and Again.... and Againfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great place to stay!from A TripAdvisor Member
Fantastic Placefrom A TripAdvisor Member
After traveling to NYC many times before, this is now our number one pick for hotels. It's reasonable price, excellent location and friendly staff make it a great choice.
You can't go wrong.
Perfect choice!from Savsuz
A Great Choicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for New York City
Broadway ticket deals Don'f forget that beyond the Time Square Ticketplace for half price tix (now at Marriott Marquis), each theater usually offers same day student or standing room tickets for dirt cheap. Also, many have tickets returned for resale. Example, my student son stood in line on Sat. starting at 11 am for noon box office at Jersey Boys - a total sell-out show. No student tix that day, but he scored a returned aisle orchestra seat for me at $118 and he stayed to get standing room ticket distributed at 1 pm for $26.50 for 3 pm matinee. Yes, he really had to stand through the performance - leaned at back of the orchestra. It was worth it!
CHEAP SHOW TICKETS Go to all ticket box offices the day before you want tix or that morning. Find out what their policies are for lottery tickets or "rush" tickets or college student last minute tix. Lotteries are from 2 1/2 hours to 1 1/2 hours ahead of time, and give each person a chance at 2 last minute tix for around 26.00. Otherwise, line up ahead of time for RUSH or Student tix, again 2 per person in line, same price. Often first row, but much cheaper than TKTS for the budget traveler!
Getting around You should buy the 7 day unlimited subway pass. No matter how great the location of the hotel in Manhattan, you're going to need to take the subway from Point A to Point B. Manhattan is too big to walk everywhere. The subway is much cheaper than taxi. Check out the 1/2 Price Ticket Booth in the morning for discount tickets to same day musicals and plays. I think it opens around 10am. Also, for a great view of the Statue of Liberty, take the Staten Island Ferry. It's FREE!
Other names for Comfort Inn Midtown Hotel
- new york city comfort inn
- midtown new york
- midtown comfort inn
- manhattan midtown hotels
- comfort inn times square
- comfort inn new york city
- comfort inn new york
- comfort inn midtown new york
- comfort inn midtown
- Address: 129 West 46th Street - New York City - New York - 10036 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Comfort Inn Midtown Hotel
- The Muse Hotel New York City, New York
- Night Hotel NYC New York City, New York Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- The Premier Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- The Hotel at Times Square New York City New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Millennium Broadway Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hotel Mela New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Algonquin Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Renaissance Times Square Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Royalton Hotel New York City New York City, New York Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Casablanca Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Iroquois New York Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Sofitel Hotel New York City, New York Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi