Inn Of the Anasazi Hotel, Santa Fe
Reviews - Inn Of the Anasazi Hotel
Read 208 additional reviews of Inn Of the Anasazi Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Santa Fe
Historical Traveller Reviews of Inn Of the Anasazi Hotel
Nice but not worth the pricefrom Asian_traveller_TX
Best inn everfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Worthy of every accoladefrom LHill
The restaurant is excellent. The location, with the town square only a half block away, could not be better (be certain to visit, and buy from, the native craftsmen and women there throughout the day).
We have visited Sante Fe frequently over the years. It is a special place. So is this hotel. We look forward to coming back.
The best!from wanderlust5
Pleasant and convenient place to stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The library is very attractive, and the lobby with its fireplace was extremely pleasant in the cool weather. The bar is OK, just a quiet bar with nice furnishings and a good bartender.
If you are going to walk around the city the Inn is in a great location. The lack of on-site parking requires the use of the valet, which can be an annoyance. But we had only a five minute wait for the car when we requested it.
Since we spent our time out and about, we found several other appealing restaurants and did not eat any meals in the Inn. We did get a recommendation at the Inn for a restaurant we had seen, The Shed. My wife and I agree that the only fault we find with the Inn is they had recommended that lackluster little place. It is a study in mediocrity.
Comfortable rooms, though noisy at nightfrom cattycat99
- the beds - incredibly soft sheets and comforter
- wonderful pine scented bath products
- extreme cleanliness of the rooms
- the hotel's public spaces (library and living area)
- quick and efficient valet service (we checked out car in/out several times)
- location, location, location! the inn is within 1 minute walk from the Plaza
- little touches - the humidifier during turn-down, the fresh apples left in our room
- Noisy outside. Our room (on the south side of the building) faced the back of a restaurant, so every night around 10-11 we'd hear them bringing the garbage out - was very loud. And 2 out of the 3 mornings we stayed there, I was also awakened by the garbage truck at 530am coming to get that trash. Very, very loud. I am surprised that no one has commented on this before, but maybe it's because I'm a light sleeper. I would recommend requesting a north facing room.
- No business center/computer. We like to print our boarding passes out before we get to airport and there is no computer for public use. We were told by front desk we could use their computer and that people "use it all the time for boarding passes"; when we got there at midnight to print tickets, found out internet wasn't working and hadn't been for several days.
- Minor complaint - there is a beautiful library area with a fireplace and upon checkin, we were told we could request a fire to be built when we were in room. When I asked, I was told "we're working on it" and 1/2 hr passed and no fire. Not sure what was going on there, but was a slight disappointment.
I would recommend this hotel, but request a room that doesn't face the back of that restaurant and know that the Inn probably caters more to vacationers than business travelers. We travel a lot for business and pleasure and I think the Anasazi has potential to be a top hotel with minor tweaks in service and some influence with the noise level from next door.
Santa Fe was wonderful. We ate at the Anasazi our first night - had wonderful Navajo flat bread, was underwhelmed with the risotto. Our best dinner was at the Shed around the corner, which is probably the back of the restaurant that was keeping me up at night! For breakfast, we went twice to the Plaza Restuarant around the corner (right on West side of Plaza) and had a great breakfast burrito/blue corn and pinon pancakes.
Besides wandering around Santa Fe and looking at galleries, etc. we headed to the Japanese spa, 10000 Waves for massages - my husband said he got the best massage ever there! And we also ventured to Museum hill and saw the museum of Indian Arts and Culture - was very impressive.
We always return to the Inn, and to Room #221,from GWBrowning
Great choice for nice rooms and great cuisinefrom KTzip
For a little more action, walk to the La Fonda for cocktails, especially margaritas, as the Inns bar is small and boring.
Top Local Tips for Santa Fe
Anasazi Stay at the beautiful Inn! You will not be let down!
10,000 waves is amazing Japanese bath/spa Book 4 handed massage--one of best I have had
Can't predict the weather If you don't care for changeable weather don't visit before June. It was 83 the day we arrived and two days later it was 47 with wind and hail. The day we left it was 81. We were there 5 days.
Other names for Inn Of the Anasazi Hotel
- inn anasazi
- Address: 113 Washington Avenue - Santa Fe - New Mexico - 87501 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Inn Of the Anasazi Hotel
- Hotel Plaza Real Santa Fe, New Mexico
- La Fonda On the Plaza Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Territorial Inn Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Inn and Spa at Loretto Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Frances Hotel Santa Rosalia, Mexico Distance: 1766.8 km / 1097.9 mi
- Garretts Desert Inn Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Casa de Estrellas Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Inn Of the Governors Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Hilton of Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Inn Of the Five Graces Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Eldorado Hotel & Spa Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- La Posada de Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Inn On the Alameda Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Fort Marcy Suites Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Old Santa Fe Inn Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi