Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel
Reviews - Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel
Read 232 additional reviews of Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Albuquerque
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel
Not as bad as I thought but not up to Hyatt standardsfrom antshe
Some positives: they changed out the mattresses to new pillowtops which were wonderful; the water pressure was amazing; there is a Starbucks in the lobby; I had a problem with the printer in the computer center (a room with a computer and printer) at midnight and they sent up someone to fix the computer immediately
Now, for the negatives: the elevators are very slow...very, very slow; the hotel staff was less than courteous and slow to respond; wake up calls that were requested did not occur; my room was large but not very clean; my towels, that I threw over the shower curtain rod in the morning, were still there when I returned to my room in the evening; the business center computer was perhaps a dial up, VERY slow connection; my company (and those attending the conference) spent over $200K in 2 days and we were treated like someone who showed up without a reservation.
I would not stay at this site again unless I had no choice.
Run away... far away!from CArmstrong
Not recommended! At all.
the worst of the Hyattsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Nice staff, Nice Gym, Nice Food, Horrible Bed!from A TripAdvisor Member
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and the food /service was really good. The hotel had a good location and the room was pretty clean. There was also a really nice gym with new equipment and a nice pool / spa... However, we will never stay there again for one reason. The bed in the room was horrible! It felt like sleeping on a bed of brick. Neither my girlfriend or I could sleep the entire night because it was so uncomfortable.
No Frills but great location and Fantastic Gym!!!from Lizzielee
HOWEVER, the gym, for a hotel, was fantastic - 3 stairmasters, 3 bikes, 3 eliptical trainers, 4 treadmills plus weights and free weights - so if you need to get your cardio fix while you are traveling, stay here.
Location was also great - close to the main street restaurants and movie theater and easy to find from the main road.
Parking seemed expensive - $15.
Terribly Disappointedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Overpriced dump with no amenities - Look elsewherefrom HoodooGuruFan
Not Badfrom fdwt994
The room was clean, the pool was unheated and outdoors, however there were also two hot tubs. The excersize facility was above average with plenty of space and machines, along with free weights. Several large T.V.'s on the wall while you work out.
Parking is underneath the hotel, don't make the mistake I made and park in the public parking garage accross the street. To Hyatt's credit, they did adjust my bill for the inconvenience of not knowing where to park (really my fault anyway but I appreciated the gesture.)
We paid $119 a night and I would consider it worth the money.
Utterly disappointing!!from s Mom
The lobby was very impressive but our suite was bland and stuffy. We upgraded to a suite, for $200 per night, expecting to have a nice, roomy space. We should have kept the regular room.
Room service was horrible! The first morning, my toast was burned. According to the server, " it was the best he could do because the toaster had been burning toast all morning." My coffee was warm, not hot, and he forgot my water. The next morning, my eggs were overcooked. I expected a hotel of this stature to do everything right, especially the food. Not so!
On our last day, a late check out was requested by us, and was granted. However, I had just stepped out of the shower at shortly after noon, when a maid knocked on the door, and before I could respond, she walked in. So what is the purpose of the privacy sign on the outside doorknob? The front desk apologized and admitted our late departure had not been communicated to the cleaning staff.
Our stay at this hotel was very dissatisfying and we will not stay there again. There are better hotels in the city, for less money.
Awsomefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Albuquerque
ABQ Uptown Take I-40 East to Louisiana, turn left and you'll find a fun, new, upscale shopping and restaurant area. It has some familiar eateries and some originals. Shopping is fun and includes the only Apple Store in all of New Mexico!
Food Great location for ethnic food
Route 66 Dont miss it, one block from hotel and there are great bars and restaurants to visit. Like going back in time
Other names for Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel
- hyatt albuquerque
- albuquerque hyatt regency
- albuquerque hyatt
- Address: 330 Tijeras - Albuquerque - New Mexico - 87102 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel
- La Posada de Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- The Hotel Blue Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Bottger Koch Mansion Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Inn Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Quality Inn Downtown Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town Albuquerque Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Best Western Rio Grande Inn Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Hilton Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Clubhouse Inn and Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Albuquerque Hawthorn Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
- Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- MCM Elegante Albuquerque Hotel and Event Center Albuquerque, New Mexico Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi