Holiday Inn Express Polaris Hotel, Las Vegas
Reviews - Holiday Inn Express Polaris Hotel
Read 167 additional reviews of Holiday Inn Express Polaris Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Las Vegas
Historical Traveller Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Polaris Hotel
Very cleanfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Pleased again..from THEWANDERER
1. Terrific Value- $120 on weekends
2. Great Shower- rainfall showerhead, curved curtain for more space, great water pressure.
3. Good FREE Breakfast. Coffee complimentary anytime. Free internet in Lobby and WIFI in room.
4. 30 Secs Max from Entrance to Room
1. Shuttle continues to be overcrowded (weekends). Plan on a backup taxi ride of about $7 to South side of strip. Don' t count on shuttle to make dinner or show reservations- plan ahead and reserve a limo or call a taxi!
Very nice hotelfrom wxman1969
The hotel offered shuttles to the strip, though we didn't use this service so I can't comment.
The only negative experience we had at this hotel was the construction going on next door on the freeway side of the hotel. They even worked on weekends which surprised us. But it wasn't that loud, just the occasional back up sounds from the tractors and cranes. A room on the western side of the hotel might alleviate this concern if absolute peace and quiet is required. Otherwise, it really wasn't that big a deal for us.
Great off-strip hotelfrom coaster8
The one small complaint is about the free shuttle that goes to the Bellagio and Mandalay Bay. It's very popular and has to deal with traffic, so it's rarely on time and is sometimes full when it does come. Still no seating outdoors for waiting outside, but you can wait in the lobby and the driver will come in and announce that the shuttle is there. If you're not in a hurry, the shuttle is a nice convenience.
If you don't want to wait, the front desk is great about calling a cab for you, and we paid $8 to get to the strip. The cab to the airport was $12. Plan on the expense of a cab to and from the airport if you aren't driving, because none of the airport shuttles come to this hotel.
The value, quality and service this hotel provides more than make up for the transportation issues. I'd definitely stay here again.
just the place at half the costfrom dainuk
Great Findfrom SashaC
This hotel was fantastic, we got upgraded to a suite, Make sure you ask for suite 422 if paying as this is the only suite with a view of the strip.
Room spacious and lovely, swimming pool open even though it was December and also laundry facilities on the 2nd floor. There was also tea/coffee maker in the room.
Service was very efficient and polite, nothing was too much trouble.
There was a curtesy bus that dropped off/picked up at the Bellagio every 1/2 hour from 7am to 11pm which we used as was better than staying on the strip as it was dead central.
Would stay here again, without doubt.
Loved it!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great Value! Super clean rooms, and tasty breakfastfrom A TripAdvisor Member
An Excellent launch pad to the Strip!from inruin
Great Breakfast...Very Clean.....from A TripAdvisor Member
As a smoker though...Would have been nice to have chairs in the front, while we waited for our shuttle (arrives every 20 min.)
I love the bedding (foam matteress) had a sound sleep.
They even had hydraulic doors to every room, so that no door slams down the hallways.
Let's not forget Holiday Inn's showers that are wide spread and the pressure was great.
Laundry room was availiable to us as well, felt like home...HA!
"What was brought to Vegas.....Stayed in Vegas"...$$$$$---0,000.00
Bob and Mari Ann-Cartersville, Georgia. (Originally from Illinois)
Top Local Tips for Las Vegas
Liberace museum Excellent value to see his costumes, cars and hear an excellent naration about his life and how he helped others etc. and how he is continuing to do so with burseries.
ride the deuce The bus/ deuce is a great way to get around $5.00 a day pass the only thing is you if you are in a hurry you don't want to ride it.
The Mac Knight Show This comedian/magician is simply wonderful. Afternoon show, affordable, good for all ages. Highly recommended.
Other names for Holiday Inn Express Polaris Hotel
- las vegas holiday inn
- holiday inn las vegas
- Address: 5760 Polaris Ave - Las Vegas - Nevada - 89118 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Holiday Inn Express Polaris Hotel
- Courtyard Las Vegas South Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Las Vegas South Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Residence Inn By Marriott Industrial Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Hampton Inn Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- New York New York Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Sunterra Desert Paradise Resort Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Rodeway Inn Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Orleans Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Desert Rose Resort Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Ambassador Strip Inn Travelodge Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Travelodge Airport Inn Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi