Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hotel
Reviews - Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hotel
- Age Group: 60 +
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Retired
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Las Vegas
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hotel
Hotel was fairly quiet (which is good to us) Monday through Thursday and alot more noise by Friday (fourth of July weekend). Small pool but attractive landscaping. We used it (the pool) in the morning before 10:30 AM and were usually the only people actually in the pool. A couple people poolside smoking away which is unfortunate but Las Vegas is not for nonsmokers. There is a small health club room with a couple of treadmills and a universal type weight machine-adequate not fabulous but at least it did not cost 25.00 per day to use it. There is also a small red path/track that goes around the HGVC hotel.
I would recommend renting a car until they get the monorail up and running as the hotel is off of the strip by several blocks and is on the northern end by the Stratosphere. The Las Vegas Hilton is about a quarter of a mile away and you walk through a parking lot/garage to get there. I guess you can use the pool there but it was quite crowded and noisy-we prefer a more peaceful atmosphere. Several restaurants and casino are available at this Las Vegas Hilton. By the way, don't confuse this with the Flamingo Hilton-that is on the strip not too far from the Aladdin. There is another I guess brand new HGVC hotel on the strip that I heard was quite nice. At least four Hilton type establishments on or near the strip. Very confusing initially.
For those of you who like white noise-they have a good fan system and it was pretty quiet in the rooms at night otherwise.
Very Pleasedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Being OFF the strip is a big disadvantage!!from A TripAdvisor Member
spacious, but not convenient!from Vacay-Happy
Fabulous but no family friendlyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The second of two disappointing pieces of our vacation was on Saturday. A fraternity was there for thier formals. The pool side was full of underage drinking, groping and fondling, foul language to an extreme, and broken glass. This was next to people with children...families. I was so glad my daughter was not with us. I was surprised with HGVC that they didn't attempt to tone down the fraternity college kids at all.
I really enjoyed my trip, but I wouldn't call it a family place, and I would not expect to use the concierge staff.
Me Toofrom markdunn
Absolutely Fabulous!!from A TripAdvisor Member
it is the best hotel in vegasfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Good Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Las Vegas
Hilton Booking Find the price on major travel websites (Expedia, Travelocity) and then book directly on hilton.com to earn base points and also the lowest rate! (avoid the handling charge) and also you will able to earn the base points n hilton stay credits!
Leid's Children's Museum Located about a half mile from Fremnot Street on Las Vegas Boulevard the Leid's Children's Museum is a great place to take a kid with lots of energy. It is a discovery museum with lots of hands on science type activities that include playing with big bubble machines, water mazes, shadow making, music, aerodynamics, and more than I can even remember. It is two stories and well worth the $6 entry fee that is good for the whole day. My brother and I took our two four year olds and when we first go to teh museum there were lots of school kids there. The receptionist mentioned that we might like to coome back in an hour as most if not all of the kids would be gone. We did and it was pretty empty and the two kids had a ball experioencing every aspect of the museum. I will bring my son here every time we come to Vegas. They change around their displays every three to four months I believe.
Wear comfortable shoes! Vegas is like Boston - a bustling, crowded, WALKING city. Everything on the strip is so big that distances can be deceiving. Be sure to bring your most comfortable shoes and actually wear them if you plan to do any walking along the strip. Your feet will thank you. And so will your waist; you'll probably lose a few pounds from all the walking you'll be doing.
Other names for Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hotel
- las vegas hilton hotel
- las vegas hilton
- hilton las vegas
- hilton hotel las vegas
- Address: 455 Karen Avenue - Las Vegas - Nevada - 89109 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hotel
- Riviera Hotel Casino Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Circus Circus Hotel Casino and Theme Park Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Las Vegas Marriott Suites Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Rodeway Inn Convention Center Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Somerset House Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Greek Isles Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Courtyard Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Royal Resort Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Homestead Studio Suites Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Embassy Suites Convention Centre Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Blue Moon Gay Resort Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi