Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Henderson
Reviews - Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Henderson
Historical Traveller Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Great Hotel!!! Highly recommendablefrom A TripAdvisor Member
AWSOME TEAM!!!! AAA++++++
Way too much money for what you receivefrom A TripAdvisor Member
The room was clean, except for a small but on the back of a pillow when we turned down the bed (yuck!). Cordial but timid desk clerk. Pool was outside, but heated. Clean (not murky) but had typical floating leaves, etc. Standard size room (didn't seem small to me), sink was in bathroom, which can make for a slow morning with a family. Breakfast was fine (except see above): oatmeal, bagels, cereal, muffins, biscuits and gravy, green apples, waffles (already made you toast). 2 Queen beds, thick towns. Stingy with cups, only 2 in the room for family of 4. Quiet. Everything was fine and good, except they made it sound wonderful on the phone, accentuating the happy hour, cookies and milk, and even boasted about their famous cinnamon rolls. So don't look forward to them!
will not stay here againfrom A TripAdvisor Member
t think I will stay here againfrom A TripAdvisor Member
My stay wasn't that great of an experience. Although I like the fact that they compensated me for the dirty sheets without my having to ask for the compensation. Even with that said I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
Cute suite!from chazcrew
Great Place in a Great Locationfrom Gil1018
Great room; great servicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
One of the best HI-Express Hotels ever!from Rusttribe
This hotel has some great extras. There is a free nightly reception that includes wine and food. There is also a free breakfast in the morning. The rooms are very comfortable, and they even give you a choice of three different types of pillows. If any of you have seen the new HI-Express commericals on TV about their new shower heads, they are completly true. These shower heads rock. Perfect pressure and multiple settings.
If you're traveling to Vegas and are looking for a great value off the strip, you have to consider this hotel!
re not planning on sleeping there...from A TripAdvisor Member
Everything seemed fine on check-in, the staff being courteous and helpful, and the location being surrounded by every amenity you could want. The room was adequate, despite being within two paces of the hotel's main elevator, and one pace from the loud door on the vending/ice area for the floor. We called the front desk for a wake-up call for 5AM, then thought better and changed it to 4:30 to make sure we made it on time. We slipped off to sleep, hoping to regain some strength for the early flight. That's where the trouble began.
We kept the A/C runing at a comfortable setting to help drown out the noise outside the door, but it quit sometime during the night. The staff blew past our 4:30 wake-up call, but that's O.K., because I was awake from 3AM on due to the banging noise eminating from some nearby location--every 45 seconds. Sweating now, and terribly, terribly awake, I resolved to find the source of the noise that sounded like someone banging on a pipe with a sledgehammer on the floor below. However, I ran out of time and we went to pack up and check out.
The desk clerk seemed mildly interested in the fact that they had missed the wake-up call, and that the A/C had stopped, and even offered the information that the banging sound "MUST be the boiler," and "Wow, sorry about all that,". Hmm. Indeed. Didn't experience the Breakfast, so I can't comment. My advice? Stay at the Hampton Inn next door, the one we stared at longingly as we drove past on our way out. Boiler, indeed. Is Vegas truly the city that never sleeps? Book here and find out.......
Great hotel - stayed in October, 2003.from A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Henderson
Stay here, price is great for what you get and where you are The cost of the Holiday Inn in Henderson includes Internet, coffee pot, fridge, microwave. This is nice and quiet and away from the Strip, but not too far away.
Other names for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
- holiday inn henderson
- holiday inn express
- henderson holiday inn
- Address: 441 Astaire Drive - Henderson - Nevada - 89015 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel Henderson, Nevada Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Sunset Station Hotel & Casino Henderson, Nevada Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel Henderson, Nevada Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Henderson, Nevada Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Fiesta Henderson Hotel Casino Henderson, Nevada Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa Hotel Henderson, Nevada Distance: 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Sams Town Hotel and Gambling Hall Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites Hotel Henderson, Nevada Distance: 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Crestwood Suites Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Doubletree Club Las Vegas Airport Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
- Extended Stay America Midtown Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Best Western McCarran Inn Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Embassy Suites Airport Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Comfort Inn Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Alexis Resort and Villas Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada Distance: 11.9 km / 7.4 mi