Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Hotel, Biloxi
Reviews - Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Hotel
Read 660 additional reviews of Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Biloxi
Historical Traveller Reviews of Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Hotel
Loved The Beau Rivage!from A TripAdvisor Member
Bellagio of the Southfrom BoiseBaylorBears
excellent hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Beautiful Hotel and Casinofrom ejschwab
This is very close to a Las Vegas experience. The slots are tight though. We didn't win like we would have in Vegas. The buffet has the best selection of any Vegas buffet. Also tried the Memphis Q BBQ restaurant. Excellent service and food. I have to really recommend this hotel to anyone who likes the casino style hotel. They really know how to treat their customers.
Great place!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Super Service!from A TripAdvisor Member
First time - last timefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Buffet was very good and that's the best I can say. Rude and arrogant dealers, slow attendants on slots (over 1/2 hour wait for jammed slot) and tighter machines than other casinos was bad enough but when a dealer and pit boss exchanged words that attitude spilled over into our game. We all left and went to a neighboring casino for a much better time. Most of the people I talked to at other casinos said they also "hated" this casino.
Absolutely wonderful!from A TripAdvisor Member
First Time/Last Timefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Looking on the internet, we came across the Beau Rivage and it sounded and looked like a place we would enjoy since Las Vegas, Reno, Atlantic City and other gambling establishments appeal to us. We spent 6 nights at the Beau Rivage and were impressed with the room which was very nice. Did miss not having a coffee pot in the room and you would think an establishment of this caliber would supply such a simple thing. We sent one ahead of time but were charged a hotel fee for them receiving it (tacky). Restaurants were okay with the Memphis Q being outstanding with the best service and food (although expensive). The buffet was good but the food items did not vary much the entire week which made it rather boring to eat there very often. We were disappointed that the beach was not accessible from the hotel unless you walked quite some distance. We found the concierge less than helpful, not concerned for the tour we were booking and it seemed to be a bother to her. The slots were extremely tight and by far the tightest we have seen in all our visits to casinos around the states. Machine service was extremely slow and the techicians rather rude and indifferent. Players Club line was always long and moved slowly.
All in all, we enjoyed the stay as it was a new adventure but would not return as there are places far better. Rather disappointed that a hotel/casino this nice presented a mediocre atmosphere from its staff and that the feeling we got was that they were out to get everything they could from their guests. We would not return.
Will NEVER go back!from A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Biloxi
Beau Rivage Overall, the Beau Rivage is a beautiful establishment with friendly and attentive staff. I was lucky enough to spend Valentines day there, visit New Orleans, then come back and rest before flying home. We had dinner at the Tn/Blues themed restaurant twice and enjoyed the low price gaming tables. We thought the rumors about the buffet exceeded its actual value. The views were spectacular thoughout the coast, and you be beachside in about 5 minutes.
Don't Be Surprised that Recovery Efforts are Still Underway Go anyway--just be prepared to see signs of devastation and learn about it from the locals! There is still a lot to do--casinos are up and running, shopping malls are making a comeback, and New Orleans is within two hours. This area (and its people) needs our tourist dollars.
No coffee in room or wireless internet bring your own coffee maker if you need coffee first thing in the morning
Other names for Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Hotel
- beau rivage ms
- beau rivage hotel biloxi
- beau rivage biloxi ms
- beau rivage biloxi mississippi
- beau rivage biloxi
- beau rivage
- Address: 875 Beach Blvd. - Biloxi - Mississippi - 39530 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Hotel
- Best Western Oak Manor Motel Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hampton Inn Biloxi Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- IP Casino Resort Spa Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Grand Casino Islandview Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Palace Casino Resort Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Isle of Capri Casino Resort Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Comfort Suites Beachview Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Holiday Inn Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Star Inn Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Edgewater Inn Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Treasure Bay Casino Hotel Biloxi, Mississippi Distance: 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Gulf Hills Hotel and Conference Center Ocean Springs, Mississippi Distance: 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Quality Inn & Suites Hotel D'Iberville, Mississippi Distance: 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Quality Inn Ocean Springs Hotel Ocean Springs, Mississippi Distance: 7.8 km / 4.9 mi