Minneapolis Hilton Hotel
Reviews - Minneapolis Hilton Hotel
Read 326 additional reviews of Minneapolis Hilton Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Minneapolis
Historical Traveller Reviews of Minneapolis Hilton Hotel
Hilton is a Hit for Business Tripfrom delledge
The Hilton is an easy outdoor walk or skyway walk to The Nicollet which is a downtown strip filled with restaurants and shopping. Thank goodness you won't have to rely on the hotel restaurant (the weakest aspect of the Hilton) with the many restaurant options nearby. A two-level Target is also about 2 blocks away (very convenient if you need to pick up a few forgotton odds 'n' ends). Skyways also offer access to various locations (inc the convention ctr) as well during inclimate weather.
Very Nice Stafffrom A TripAdvisor Member
We had buffets for lunch, dinner and breakfast, and they were good. Good coffee, too.
I paid for the internet access at $9.95 for 24 hours - cheaper than other places I've stayed, but free wireless should be a given for the nicer chain hotels.
All in all a very pleasant experience.
Our pick for a Minneapolis Hotelfrom Crescoia
Check in was very busy with only two clerks on duty but went pretty quick anyway. One thing to remember about this hotel is that it is extremely convient to the convention center (connected by the skyway) and the lobby and restuarants can get very busy and very crowded if you are here during a conviention as we were. The fitness center / pool / hottub is a definate star attraction of this hotel and was very clean and well kept. The entire hotel and our room was in fact kept very clean and nice. I would agree with a previous poster that the bathrooms are very small and disappointing. There would be no way two people could use it to get ready at the same time.
As I said it is connected to the skyway system so just about everything downtown is convient regardless of the weather. That and the friendly service we have always got is the main reason we keep coming back.
Very disappointedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Beautiful at Christmasfrom Lynn6
Very Pleasedfrom LuvToGo
The service at the front desk was great! Very friendly, quick, and an easy check-out.
The lobby is beautiful; complete with a fountain and a doorman outside. There is a lobby bar and a restaurant that was serving brunch as we were checking out. It smelled great!
The room was nice, but small. There wasn't much spaced for luggage or to move around in the room, but the view was beautiful (we were on the 18th floor.) We asked for 2 double beds instead of a king because there were 4 of us. They felt like twin beds! Small to share, even for those of us who are married and used to sharing a bed. However, the beds were very comfortable; down pillows and down comforters. The bathroom was adequate, but very plain.
I booked the room on Priceline and got a decent price ($70). To us, it was worth it and I'd go back again for this type of stay. If I were looking for a hotel to spread out and relax in, then I'd look for something with larger rooms.
Loved the Hilton!from Dave148
Needless to say, check in was very quick. Our 16th floor room was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. Nice thick towels. Excellent pool and hot tub. I've never seen a stainless steel pool or hot tub. Very cool.
Convenient underground parking in the hotel. We'd definitely stay there again.
Best Stay Everfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Nice stayfrom Durango4x4
ve usedfrom ILTheDuke
Top Local Tips for Minneapolis
Hell's Kitchen Hell's Kitchen is an absolute must for breakfast. You MUST try Mahnomin Porridge. Yummy!!!!!
Brit's Pub Excellent English pub nearby.
Download podcast "Minneapolis Walk" Visit iTunes to download a walking tour. Listen before you get here or while you're walking around. I learned many interesting things about the city and the sights. My visit was enhanced significantly with some background info. Also...check out the Guthrie, level 4...the view is amazing from the outside eternity bridge!
Other names for Minneapolis Hilton Hotel
- minneapolis hilton hotel
- minneapolis hilton
- hilton minneapolis
- hilton hotel minneapolis
- Address: 1001 Marquette Avenue - Minneapolis - Minnesota - 55403 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Minneapolis Hilton Hotel
- Oakwood at Symphony Place Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Oakwood Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Crowne Plaza Northstar Downtown Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Minneapolis Marriott City Center Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Best Western Normandy Inn Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Grand Hotel Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Comfort Suites Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Quality Inn and Suites Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana Distance: 1695.3 km / 1053.4 mi
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis, Minnesota Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi