Best Western Four Seasons Hotel, Traverse City
Reviews - Best Western Four Seasons Hotel
- Age Group: 41 - 50
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Adventurer
Read 165 additional reviews of Best Western Four Seasons Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Traverse City
Historical Traveller Reviews of Best Western Four Seasons Hotel
Good for the pricefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Value for money hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Reasonable situation on main thorough fair where all restaurants were in Traverse City.
Good room sizes with fridge and comfortable beds.
Good breakfast was had every morning.
All in all, a hotel at the upper end of motel class with good value for money
Great Staff-Free Upgrade-Loved the room!from A TripAdvisor Member
The guy at the front desk told us that they had just refurnished all the deluxe rooms earlier this year and had torn down two of the buildings to make way for a new hotel they will be building. We read about some of the negative reviews of this hotel, and I guess if you're expecting a 4 star hotel, then you'll be disappointed and should have stayed at Grand Traverse Resort and paid their rates.
We found the staff to be very professional and friendly and I can understand there are always going to be people who will whine just to get their bill lowered, so my advice, whereever you stay, go check out the room, if there is a problem (we are all human and even a top notch housekeeper can forget something), let the front desk know immediately so they can fix the problem, don't wait until you check out and then expect them to lower the bill, because it's wrong to not give them a chance to fix it to make your stay enjoyable.
After our stay we got an email about their packages they offer during the "off season" and they sound like a lot of fun and will be taking advantage of those great deals. Overall, we had a great stay and would recommend staying in a deluxe room and if you had a diappointed stay before they redid their rooms, then go back and be pleasantly surprised.
Loved the Jacuzzi Suitefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great place to stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Liked the new roomsfrom TravelerForYears
ve already started.from oregone
I got a room there on Priceline for $26, so i don't feel too bad about the whole thing, especially since i was just passing through. We were put in a room that was .26 miles from the continental breakfast, according to my Garmin etrex GPS. The 7-11 across Munson Avenue was only 180 feet from the room, so i opted for getting coffee there instead.
It's pretty obvious that they've stopped caring for the condition of this property. The ceiling tiles in the bathroom were stained with mold, there was a small pile of fingernail clippings on the nightstand, and the a/c sounded like an elephant giving birth.
I cannot stay here again.
Needs some updating!from A TripAdvisor Member
Very oldfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Not worth itfrom trisher2751
Top Local Tips for Traverse City
Beaches Be sure to spend a day at the local beaches in Traverse City and check out the band on the deck at the Holiday Inn.
Food, Food, Food For dining, Amical gets good reviews and always seems packed. Our meal was good, but we were trying to eat vegetarian, and I've had better. Stick with the other great stuff on the menu. We had a fun experience at the North Peak Brewpub, and grabbed an incredible sandwich to go from Trattoria Stella on our way out of town. Trattoria Stella is NOT on the downtown beaten path. It's on the south side of town near all the big box and chain stores and located in the new redevelopment project that was once an asylum. Get up there and check out the Left Foot Charlie Winery tasting room for some really great whites, and the Underground Cheesecake Factory before of after heading to Trattoria Stella, with its really COOL dining room and outstanding food!!!!!!!!! . . .
Cool Stores! Downtown Traverse City has many interresting shops that are great for the tourist to check out. Traverse City is a very nice progressive place with many things to see and experience.
Other names for Best Western Four Seasons Hotel
- traverse city four seasons
- traverse city best western
- four seasons traverse city
- best western traverse city
- Address: 305 Munson Avenue Us 31 - Traverse City - Michigan - 49684 - United States
Hotels Near Best Western Four Seasons Hotel
- Days Inn & Suites Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Traverse Bay Lodge Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Traverse Victorian Inn Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Bayshore Resort Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Traverse City Holiday Inn West Bay Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Pinestead Reef Resort Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Parkshore Resort Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Quality Inn Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 8 km / 5 mi
- AmericInn Motel & Suites Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Grand Beach Resort Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Sugar Beach Resort Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Hampton Inn Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Super 8 Motel Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Pointes North Inn Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Baymont Inn & Suites Traverse City Hotel Traverse City, Michigan Distance: 6.7 km / 4.2 mi