Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore
Reviews - Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
Read 282 additional reviews of Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Baltimore
Historical Traveller Reviews of Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
Great stayfrom bayman
I go to Baltimore about 3 times a year and over the past several years have stayed in many of the hotels in downtown and the surrounding suburbs.This is the first time at the Sheraton ,and I was very impreseed.
I got a very nice rate over the internet.Arrived early ,but no problem ,was allowed to check in and get to my room .Room was good-sized,nicely furnished ,very clean and had windows on 2 sides w/ views looking towards the Harbor and towards the 2 stadiums. Staff was friendly and helpful .Location can't be beat -1 block to the Inner Harbor ,and 2 blocks to Camden yards.
I would definitely stay here again.
very nice!from Tinahawaii
We also received some help from the friendly concierge as to how to get transportation to the port for our cruise ship departure.
We had breakfast at the Orioles restaurant that morning & it was very good! (I assumed it was going to be overpriced, but we were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't.)
It's very close to the Inner Harbor but not too close so you're not disturbed by the crowds or noise.
Would definitely stay there again!
very averagefrom DRB5637
Front desk and staff were friendly and pleasant. Concierge didn't offer much (every response seemed to be the harbor whether is was breakfast or a drink at night). Do your own research or be prepared to end up in the tourist trap chain restaurants along the harbor.
Rooms were only average at best. A/C units didn't work very well. Perhaps we were spoiled by the heavenly bed at the westin during our last starwood stay but this bed seemed uncomfortable and my girlfriend and I both had a difficult time sleeping. The extremely thin walls didn't help. We could hear the woman in the next room blowing her nose and just about every door on the floor slam shut.
The hotel is in need of facelift as it is showing it's age. That being said, you could do worse if you are staying just 1 or 2 nights since the location is good. Just be sure to get a good rate and shop around as this hotel is nothing special and definetly not one of the better Sheraton's that we've stayed in.
Mediocre charm in Charm Cityfrom A TripAdvisor Member
2. One lamp in the room did not work.
3. The coffee maker was not placed near an outlet, so it had to be moved.
4. What's with hotels taking out the sodas/liquor in the in-room refrigerators these days?
5. This almost had me move out. There was a USED, still slightly-damp, face cloth hanging over the shower curtain. Admittedly, I'm not the greatest housekeeper, but this was below even my standards.
6. $15 cash to park for the baseball game, but $18 to park overnight.
Good stuff: 1. Great view of the harbor.
2. Lots of pillows on a very comfortable bed.
3. Price was okay (on line deal). At least it's close to the Inner Harbor and the stadiums.
Great Place to Stay!!!from nikita389
The Orioles Bar and Grill was a great place for us to grab lunch when it was rainy out and we didn't want to go out. I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family.
Friendly and efficiant staff!from mkopetch
At the end of our stay the bellman loaded up our car and we were off to the airport in no time.
We will be back next year!!!
terrible for the rates paidfrom A TripAdvisor Member
strongly disliked the Sheraton in Baltimore,MDfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Where are these people staying? The Service is A1from A TripAdvisor Member
There must have been an overhaul of service over the last few months because I felt like a superstar in there from the minute I arrived.
Upon my arrival the very cute valet tried to get my attention to ensure that I wouldn't open up my car on the side.
Then he offered to watch my bags as I parked my car - valet is kinda pricey.
Then, another gentleman helped me with my bags/boxes.
The people at the front desk were knowledgeable and friendly and even upgraded me to the conseirge level.
The lady at the Conceirge lounge was really friendly too.
The rooms were cosy and I had a very nice view.
I will definetly be back.
Top Local Tips for Baltimore
Good Irish Pubs/Restaurants James Joyce Pub--great food, nice cozy Irish ambiance Tir Na Nog in Inner Harbor--good food, great views, great selection of beers on tap.
National Aquarium in Baltimore I highly recommend you visit the Aquarium. The Sheraton Inner Harbor offers tickets through a package and also through the concierge.
Don't bring a car! Parking is difficult to find & expensive, never mind the traffic. If there is any kind of event, and there always is, you can't get anywhere.
Other names for Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- sheraton inner harbour
- sheraton baltimore
- baltimore sheraton
- Address: 300 South Charles Street - Baltimore - Maryland - 21201 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- InterContinental Harbor Court Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Renaissance Harborplace Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Brookshire Suites Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Residence Inn BaltimoreDowntown Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Tremont Plaza Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Tremont Park Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Marriott Baltimore Waterfront Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- The Mount Vernon Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi