Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel
Reviews - Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Baltimore
Historical Traveller Reviews of Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel
Not Recommendedfrom JackPo21
What an aweful hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
- Old rooms, aweful sagging bed, noisy rooms
- Dirty rooms
- Amenities in room not replenished
- Windows appear to be made of paper, can hear EVERYTHING from the outside (and I was on the 15th floor)
- Cracked bathtub
- Horrible linens
- Service non-existant
- Food, was given a croissant at breakfast with green furry mould on the bottom of it, (server did not care)
- Finally, on the last morning I was at the hotel I went to open the blinds to only have the whole set of blinds come away from the ceiling and land on my head. At checkout when I explaiend this there was not even an attept to say sorry or apologise in any way.
I have stayed at Radissons before but this hotel would even make a Red Roof Inn look luxury, it truly is one of the worst hotels I have stayed at and I would advise against staying at it unless you really want to experience a terrible hotel. Radisson has a 100% satifaction guarantee, believe me, it is just words, no service behind it.
Major Power Outtagefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Avoid at all cost!!!!from Docsam
Finally the location is TERRIBLE, just 2 blocks from 5 or 6 strip joints including Hustler. Women in our group never went out alone after dark. Even myself, could not walk out at night without getting offers such as "Hi honey, wanna buy my love?" I guess if you like that type of scene....you should check it out.
Anyway, I love staying in Radissons in general but would never go back to that one again!
m trying to Sleep!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Terriblefrom A TripAdvisor Member
close, but no cigar!from A TripAdvisor Member
The area was pretty noisy when it was time to get some shut eye. (constant sirens from fire trucks and ambulances)
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL
What a nightmare!from A TripAdvisor Member
to us because of the historic nature and design
of the building. What a disappointment!!! After
travelling all day, we arrived late at night and was
told their computer deleted many reservations and
they didn't have a room for us. We made these
reservations several months ago and we were
extremely upset. They found a room for us near
the airport, several miles away. Since we didn't
rent a car (the Lord Baltimore is walking distance
to the inner harbor and all the attractions), we were
stranded away from everything. They found us a
room the following day but our first day of vacation
was totally ruined. Radisson should investigate the
management of this hotel.
Charming 30s-era hotel with great locationfrom Peachyswan
Due to a lack of regular rooms, I ended up on the plaza level, which provided free snacks/drinks before dinner and free breakfast. The guest room itself was clean, very comfortable and nicely decorated. Even the hotel information channel on the TV played 30s/40s music! Some may think the Lord B. is a little past its prime, but I loved it. I would love to return for a longer stay to explore the city.
Loved the locationfrom SmilingOwl
What the hotel does offer is a great location!
Also, we asked the valet about self park and were directed to a parking garage about a block away. Parking the car ourselves was $15 for a 24 hour period as opposed to their $28 fee. The difference is we parked and walked everywhere. If you need to have the car parked and re-parked, Valet may be better.
This is a great hotel for those traveling on a budget and getting a great deal! Try Priceline.com or hotwire.com before booking directly however. I've used both services numerous times and have always been appreciative of the bargains.
Top Local Tips for Baltimore
Baltimore is not for the visually impaired The public transportation (taxis) do not have much leg room to begin with, getting an assist animal in the car is hardly possible. At Inner Harbor there are a lot of steps in and out of the mall and food court which could pose a problem for the the elderly and wheelchair bound. Also, there are no barriers between the walkways and the water, this could be very dangerous if someone takes a wrong turn.
Take The Duck City Tour Take this tour right after you check it. It takes you around the harbor AND thruough the city. You can jot down where you want to go/see later
Get out and walk... If you're anywhere near the Inner Harbor area, just get out and walk. Fell's Point and Canton are not too far away, neither is Federal Hill or Locust Pointe. It's a great city with lots of history and the best way to see it is on foot! Also, don't miss Fort McHenry - it will make you feel proud of this country.
Other names for Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel
- radisson plaza lord baltimore hotel
- radisson baltimore
- lord baltimore hotel
- baltimore radisson
- Address: 20 West Baltimore Street - Baltimore - Maryland - 9494 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Residence Inn BaltimoreDowntown Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Brookshire Suites Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Tremont Plaza Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Tremont Park Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Renaissance Harborplace Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- The Mount Vernon Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- InterContinental Harbor Court Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Peabody Court a Clarion Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi