Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
Reviews - Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Baltimore
Historical Traveller Reviews of Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
Great service but a couple problemsfrom Phantom03
The problems are with the hotel itself. It is a typical Holiday Inn, nothing special even with the "executive suite" upgrade, but we honestly were ready for that and you should be too. The two biggest problems were: 1) The hotel is right next to a firehouse IN DOWNTOWN BALTIMORE, A MAJOR CITY. I can't tell you how many times we heard the fire engines, police and ambulances go blaring out into the night (and we were on the opposite side of the hotel from the firehouse). 2) The a/c-heat unit in our room was exceptionally loud and sounded like a slamming door every time it kicked on or off. Another annoyance was the lack of water pressure in the shower.
Back on the upside, the restaurant at the hotel was very good as was the bar. Parking was easily accessible (albeit at a reasonable extra cost) with in/out privilages. The beds were comfortable and the room spacious. The pool looked nice although we didn't use it.
Summary: I recommend this hotel for the bargain traveler who wants or needs to be near Camden Yards and is not real sensitive to excessive noise. Note, the Marriott Inner Harbor (currently ranked #2 on Tripadvisor) is right next door, so they get the sirens too! There are many nicer hotels closer to the Inner Harbor if that is your true destination. I would only stay there again if the trip was solely for a baseball game and I was alone or with rugged company. Given the exceptional service it pains me not give it a better review, but the truth is more important. The extra star is gift enough.
Unpleasant and unhelpful manager makes a bad situation worsefrom YoHo
There were at least 3 other parties with problems with their bookings and I was not the only person who was treated disrespectfully. A group of what looked to be Chinese college students were treated worse than I was.
Great Staff, exceeded our expectations!from A TripAdvisor Member
a middle of the road hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great Staff Made for a Delightful Stayfrom psa24
The room was very comfortable and quiet. I would have no problem staying here again.
It is a little bit of a walk to most of the harbor attractions, but for the money it can't be beat.
There was a $15 charge to park in the adjacent lot overnight.
Comfortable Stayfrom przyk
I ate breakfast in the restaurant and had drinks in the bar. Both were understaffed, so service was slow. The employees were trying hard, but there just were not enough of them.
The location is convenient. There is a fire station across the street and I heard sirens a couple times at night during my 3 night stay, but otherwise the hotel was quiet. There is a 2nd tower of rooms that is separated by a covered, but outdoor walkway. I stayed in the main tower,some people who stayed in the other tower were not happy about it.
Very Satisfied!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great Location, Hotel Was Finefrom Two-PS-Mikes
Great Hotel, Great Staff, Great Locationfrom vclub33
Do NOT stay here!from TBalsar
Top Local Tips for Baltimore
Squidfire's Spring Art Mart Definitely check this event out if you're in the area. It's an amazing indie/diy craft fair hosted by local Baltimore small-businss, Squidfire.com. It's free to visit but bring money to get your most out of the handmade goodness.
Take the Train If you're coming from anywhere along the Amtrak corridor, take the train to Balimore. A very relaxing, pleasant way to travel.
Great Food Mo's Crab & Pasta in the Little Italysection of the Inner Harborhas a free area shuttle and awesome local seafood favorites. We showed up on a Friday night with 15 guests and no reservation and were seated immediately (we were early for dinner at about 6:00 PM). Food and service were commendable.
Other names for Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
- holiday inn inner harbor
- holiday inn baltimore
- baltimore holiday inn
- Address: 301 W Lombard St - Baltimore - Maryland - 21201 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Residence Inn BaltimoreDowntown Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Brookshire Suites Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Renaissance Harborplace Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Tremont Plaza Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Tremont Park Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- InterContinental Harbor Court Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- The Mount Vernon Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Peabody Court a Clarion Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi