Henderson's Wharf Inn Hotel, Baltimore
Reviews - Henderson's Wharf Inn Hotel
Read 364 additional reviews of Henderson's Wharf Inn Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Baltimore
Historical Traveller Reviews of Henderson's Wharf Inn Hotel
The best of Baltimore!from A TripAdvisor Member
Best Hotel We Have Ever Stayed In!from A TripAdvisor Member
The feel of this hotel from the minute you approch the elegant and historic building is that is a very high class establishment, worthy of a least 3 or more stars.
We stayed in a beautiful harbourview room with luxurious and comfortable queen-sized beds. The complimentary breakfast was divine and was just the right way to begin our days.
We just can't say enough good things about this great place stay, we thoroughly recommend it for others to experience
Great Hotel on the Harbor...from A TripAdvisor Member
Heading back soon.
FYI room # was 115
Perfect pick for our Xmas weekendfrom A TripAdvisor Member
t want to leave!from spiderman79
Great Innfrom MTanzella
Breakfast - the fruits were so fresh you thought you were in Florida.
Highly recommend itfrom stevie1926
s Wharffrom politicalbug
We stayed in Room 125 -- a spacious room with two queen beds that faced the water. Every morning we woke refereshed, having slept on the most comfortable beds of any hotel in which I have stayed. The linens were freshly laundered and of a high thread count. Even the comforters were up to par, and they were actually fresh enough to use.
My dad was happy to find that they have the DISH Network, and he was able to watch all the golf, football and baseball known to mankind. I think they have like 200 channels. Having a cordless phone as the room phone was just one more thoughtful addition of the Inn.
The two chairs in the small seating area of the room were well cared for and very comfortable. The desk was a nice size for getting last minute things done for work.
There is a business center in the hotel, but it seemed to consist of one computer and a fax/printer/copier combo. The Internet connection was down a couple of the days we were there, but we were able to manage without it. There is also a gym in the Inn, but we did not use it. It looked nice though.
The continental breakfast was just what we needed and was included in the price of the rooms. There was fresh fruit, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, and the like. Fresh coffee, tea and hot chocolate were available in the lobby 24/7.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were always available to suggest a good restaurant or to call a cab. The housekeeping staff was truly wonderful. Our room (and bathroom!) was always spotless after they cleaned.
There is free parking in a secure parking lot available to guests of the Inn. Since Fells Point is an area where it can be tough to find parking, this was really a great bonus for us.
The Inn is quiet. There were no children or loud guests when we stayed, and it was truly wonderful. I am not sure if they do not accept children or if we just got lucky. We needed some serious R&R, and that is what we got.
The Inn is located at the end of Fell Street in the Fells Point Area of Baltimore. It is about a 5 minute cab ride to Johns Hopkins hospital. The Inn is away from all the Inner Harbor attractions so it is not a busy hotel. It was, however, booked solid a few nights while we were there. We never would have known they were booked except that we heard one of the staff members at the front desk calling to see if there was availablity at other hotels. It's just that quiet and relaxed -- even at breakfast time.
The Inn at Henderson's Wharf was wonderful. If we ever need to stay in Baltimore again, they will be our first call.
Absolutely a dream come truefrom Michigantraveler20
Top Local Tips for Baltimore
Maryland Science Center If you plan to go to the Maryland Science Center call and buy your entrance tickets ahead of time; just pick them up at the Will Call desk. The earlier you get there the shorter the lines. We had tickets for the 10 o'clock IMAX and the theater was half full. There was no wait to see the Human Body exhibit. When we left at 2:45 the line was out the door and to the water's edge. Harbor Place has a lot of food vendors, a good place for a late lunch.
dining eat at pazo...excellent!!
Local transportation Get the number of a taxi company. You need transportation and taxis do not cruise around.
Other names for Henderson's Wharf Inn Hotel
- hendersons wharf hotel
- hendersons wharf baltimore
- hendersons wharf
- Address: 1000 Fell St - Baltimore - Maryland - 21231 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Henderson's Wharf Inn Hotel
- Admiral Fell Inn Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Courtyard Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Marriott Baltimore Waterfront Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Renaissance Harborplace Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- InterContinental Harbor Court Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Brookshire Suites Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Residence Inn BaltimoreDowntown Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Tremont Plaza Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Tremont Park Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi