Brookshire Suites Hotel, Baltimore
Reviews - Brookshire Suites Hotel
Read 537 additional reviews of Brookshire Suites Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Baltimore
Historical Traveller Reviews of Brookshire Suites Hotel
A Bit Disappointedfrom lmr1206
The staff was fabulous and service was good, however, the room was not nearly as nice as we had hoped. The carpeting was thread-bare, and the kitchen areat had the look of an area that hadn't been updated in many. many years. The bed was comfortable, the room clean--just in need of some attention!
Black Bathtub Magic, not Harbor Magicfrom A TripAdvisor Member
not nearly nice as I was expecting...from A TripAdvisor Member
Horrible Experiencefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great Location and Servicefrom jandlsnorks
The hotel's valet service charges $25. Upon check-in, Andrea the front desk clerk, couldn't have been more polite for professional. This hotel is one of three in the "Harbor Magic Club", and if you sign up online to be a Harbor Magic Club Member, they will send you an email to print and bring with you to get a room upgrade. We did this and ended up being upgraded to a very nice Harborview Suite on the 10th floor. Had a decent view of Inner Harbor. We also got a "welcome gift" of a recipe book and hot plate for being Harbor Club members.
Room had two rooms: one living room with a couch (with pull-out bed)/chair/desk/TV/closet/refrigerator/sink, and the other room was a bedroom, also with a TV. In the morning there is a full free breakfast served from 7 am till 11 am. Very adequate--eggs, french toast, bacon, hash browns, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, crossaints, bagels, muffins, coffee, tea, OJ, cranberry juice. The location of the hotel is excellent...easy 1 block walk to Inner Harbor and attractions. Will definitely stay again on my next trip to Baltimore.
GREAT LOCATIONfrom letsgoagain
at the Inner Harbour. The staff was friendly and
accommodating. Breakfast is great: eggs, fresh fruit, cereal, bagels, muffins, juice, yogart, etc.
The lobby and rooms are a little bit worn but the hotel was clean. We would stay again.
This place is getting old.....in need of repairsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Nice Place to Stayfrom CTG21361
My disappointment is that this hotel was already sold out when we tried to make our arrangements for this year's Otakon. We always check into this hotel every time we go to Baltimore. Because we could not get a room here, I made a reservation at the Pier 5, another Harbor Magic hotel, and I hope our stay will be as pleasant as the ones we have had at the Brookshire.
Would stay there again....from MARYMS
Suites. Our suite was clean and spacious - a large bedroom, large living room, and small kitchen area with a sink, refrigerator, but no stove. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They have complimentary buffet breakfast, ice cream and other snacks at night, internet, TV lounge, and exercise room on the top floor available for all guests. The best thing about this hotel is it's location. It is across the street from the beginning of the Inner Harbor - so it was an easy walk to the sight seeing boats, malls, and most restruants. The waterfront hotels are located on piers that may require a water taxi or a long walk to get to the main area, and charge much more for a single room than what we paid for a suite. It also had a free shuttle to it's sister hotel, Pier 5, so it was easy to get to the other end of the harbor. The worst thing about this hotel was it's $25 a day valet parking fee. We took this option because we thought we would be taking the car in and out frequently, which we didn't. We should have paid the $12 daily fee to park directly across the street in the same parking garage the hotel used. It wasn't worth the extra $13 (plus tips) for the valet to pull out of the garage and park your car at the curb. We would stay at Brookshire Suites again, but would park our own car.
Wonderful stay athe tthe Brookshirefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Baltimore
Aquarium Get the VIP ticket to the aquarium and get there early! We visited in Feb and it was still packed on a Sat from open until close.
water taxis The water taxis go to some interesting places. It's a fun thing to do plus a way to see a few special points of interest like Fells Point and Little Italy.
keep your printout of your booking check over your bill, park in a parking garage,
Other names for Brookshire Suites Hotel
- brookshire suites
- brookshire hotel baltimore
- brookshire hotel
- Address: 120 E. Lombard Street - Baltimore - Maryland - 21202 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Brookshire Suites Hotel
- Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Residence Inn BaltimoreDowntown Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Renaissance Harborplace Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Tremont Plaza Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- InterContinental Harbor Court Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Tremont Park Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- The Mount Vernon Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Marriott Baltimore Waterfront Hotel Baltimore, Maryland Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi