Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort Hotel, Lahaina
Reviews - Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort Hotel
- Age Group: 41 - 50
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Family Traveller
Read 547 additional reviews of Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Lahaina
Historical Traveller Reviews of Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort Hotel
Wondering about the commentsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
We have never been disappointed, really. It was an economy choice on our vacation and it worked out OK. All folks look for varying things and have been to varying places with varying comments. If not this motel, which one is better, all things considered? We're going again soon and will have to choose a motel, so which other one should be considered? Email me if you have suggestions. Thanks, folks
depends on what you getfrom bums
great price, great location, desent rooms for the pricefrom lefik
If you want to save money and have a great location, then this is it. If you want a fancy resort setting this is NOT it.
Extremely Disapointing!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Mixed feelings about this hotelfrom texasgal120
Lahaina is a beautiful town. Not good location if you want to frolick on the beach.
The room: The shower had mildew. There were dust bunnies. They charge you for the safe unless you tell them at check out that you did not use it. Pool was fine. Deck chairs were dirty. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with kitchen. Room was large. Saved money by eating breakfast in room and packing lunches. Very easy to drop $70-100 just for dinner.
Big Beach is beautiful as is Kanapali Beach. Actually all the beaches are beautiful. Excellent snorkeling at Black Rock. Lots of turtles, fish and eagle rays. Fish Bowl was so-so. Visibility was poor in morning when were were there. Maybe it clears up later in day? Lots of kayakers go to this spot.
If you like Vietnamese food eat at A Saigon Cafe. Inexpensive and very good food.
Drove road to Hana. Very beautiful. Incredible scenery change at end.
Took us longer than anticipated.
Mixed feelings about excursion with Maui Magic. Boat was fine, crew was fine. Went to two snorkel sights, first one was terrible. Then to Molokini, which was wonderful. Saw a reef shark! I paid more money to go to two snorkel sights and feel that I did not get my monies worth.
We went to Molokai on ferry and rented car. Felt very rushed.
Hated it!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Very old and dirty but perfect locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Not the Hilton, but nice enoughfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The service we received was friendly. They were very kind and accomodating when we asked to upgrade, and they only charged us $10 a night for the upgrade (which was well worth it).
The best part of this place is its location. It is within walking distance of the harbor (snorkel cruises), many wonderful restaurants, and shopping. Lahaina is the best place to get deals on snorkel cruises and other excursions.
Warning: They do charge $5 a day for parking. Also, if you don't use the safe, make sure you mention it to them, so they take the fees off your final bill.
NO SERVICE, DIRTY and OVERALL AWFULfrom A TripAdvisor Member
We had a cockroach in our room and there were inches of dust on almost everything.
The staff was incredibly uncourteous and provided no service.
On top of everything they charge you extra for a safe whether you use it or not which you only find out if you read the fine print on the guest information loacted in the room; or get as a nice surprise upon exiting.
With the added costs we should have stayed somewhere nicer and paid the same amount. This motel is not worth anything no matter how cheap.
no aloha to be foundfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Lahaina
Best Breakfast Lahania Cooler on Dickesen Street. A short walk from the hotel. Very, very good.
Hamburger Paradise Avoid this tourist trap.
luau we booked our luau at activitysavers and there are few others that give really good discounts on luaus. There is no reason to pay full price.
Other names for Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort Hotel
- outrigger lahaina
- outrigger aina nalu resort
- outrigger aina nalu hotel
- outrigger aina nalu
- lahaina outrigger
- aina nalu resort
- aina nalu
- Address: 660 Wainee Street - Lahaina - Hawaii - 96761 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort Hotel
- The Plantation Inn Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Marriott Maui Resort and Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- The Westin Maui Resort and Spa Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Sheraton Maui Resort Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Royal Lahaina Resort Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Aston Mahana at Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Resort Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Aston at Papakea Resort Hotel Lahaina, Hawaii Distance: 8.8 km / 5.5 mi