La Quinta Inn & Stes Valdosta Hotel
Reviews - La Quinta Inn & Stes Valdosta Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Valdosta
Historical Traveller Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Stes Valdosta Hotel
High Marksfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Good choice!from Tipwizard
The location near the highway can be a little noisy - but it wasn't a problem for us. It is at a very busy exit, but it gives you excellent choices for all kinds of restaurants - from fast food to Outback and Hooters which are both right next door. We were tired and didn't want to go out and were able to order an Italian dinner from a local restaurant that delivered to the hotel.
We didn't have the complimentary breakfast, but the lobby area and the breakfast area looked very nice.
I would positively stay again when in Valdosta.
Great Spot for Traveler with pet !!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great Experience!from A TripAdvisor Member
Beware of the Traffic Noise!from roadtripper_fl
A lot about the La Quinta Inn and Suites was nice. When we arrived they were having free cocktails in the lobby, and there was a nice, free, breakfast bar in the morning (do not, however I repeat, do not eat the eggs.) Our room (we got a suite) was big and clean. We had a living area and a sleeping area with a tv in each. This meant hubby and I could watch different things if we wanted to. A plus! heh heh The hotel is also located right next to an Outback Steak House. We walked there for dinner.
The main problem I had with this hotel was it's proximity to the highway. When we had our TV on, hubby and I did not notice that the highway noise was bad. When we turned off our TV, and layed down to sleep, it WAS SO LOUD! I am not exaggerating!! If we ever stay here again, we will definately ask for a room on the other side of the hotel. It might be slightly better on that side.
Great Motelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The lobby employees were great and very helpful. I would stay there again.
Wonderful stopover to Floridafrom onegoldiecat
The room, foyer, and grounds were wonderfully kept. Breakfast was hot and had many selections. The staff was friendly and on the ball. Many people had pets and they were treated as valued members of the family. We will make this an annual stopover on our way to our timeshare. We booked on the internet and had no problem with reservations (we arrived after 9pm). We had an excellent stay!!!!
Great placefrom A TripAdvisor Member
The reservation that was not honoredfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great place to stay!from A TripAdvisor Member
We got a suite, which was very roomy, well appointed and clean. The hotel is right next to the Interstate, but very quiet and safe feeling.
Interior corridors and the swimming pool area on the inside of the complex (outdoor pool, but surrounded by the hotel. It was very nice and clean with plenty of comfortable places to relax. They serve complimentary beer, wine and mixed drinks from 5-7, with soft drinks and pretzels and cookies for the kids. Complimentary full hot breakfast in the morning was great. We are a family of 5 and this saved us a lot of money and trouble. Also convenient to a couple of good restaurants (walking distance). We stayed while visiting Wild Adventures and would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Top Local Tips for Valdosta
Close to mall This hotel is within two blocks of the mall and most major shopping in Valdosta. There is also a Walmart and Sam's Club less than a mile away.
See what Valdosta & surrounding area has to offer for an enjoyable visit. Valdosta has a other things to offer tourists than just Wild Adventures theme park. Visit http://www.valdostatourism.com/ to assist you with travel plans to this area.
There's more to Valdosta than just Wild Adventures Theme Park Valdosta and the surrounding areas are rich in history & culture. Although Wild Adventures is the largest attraction (that I know of), there are many other things that visitors can check out during their visits. Visit http://www.valdostatourism.com/index.html so that you can form some sort of itenerary prior to visiting the Valdosta area.
Other names for La Quinta Inn & Stes Valdosta Hotel
- valdosta la quinta
- la quinta valdosta
- la quinta hotel valdosta
- Address: 1800 Clubhouse Dr - Valdosta - Georgia - 31601 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near La Quinta Inn & Stes Valdosta Hotel
- Azalea Inn Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Howard Johnson Express Inn and Suites Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Jameson Inn Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Sleep Inn and Suites Valdosta Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Magnuson Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Knights Inn Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Comfort Inn Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Howard Johnson Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Days Inn Valdosta Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Villager Lodge Hotel Valdosta, Georgia Distance: 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Days Inn Valdosta Lake Park Hotel Lake Park, Georgia Distance: 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
- Hampton Inn Moultrie Hotel Moultrie, Georgia Distance: 56.5 km / 35.1 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville, Georgia Distance: 58.8 km / 36.5 mi