Wingate Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel
Reviews - Wingate Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel
- Age Group: 51 - 60
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Atlanta
Historical Traveller Reviews of Wingate Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel
Brilliant - Best Hotel in Atlantafrom Apple272
Spend your money herefrom Fungirl78
WOW! Best part of our trip!!!from Dixiemom
Perfect Location for Chastain Concertsfrom Riverspots
Awesome Hotelfrom mike-mpls
The rooms are just great - not your typical hotel room as they have hardwood floors so the rooms feel brighter and more open then you typical hotel with dark carpeting with all kinds of odors.
I'll let the photos speak for themselves, but the bed was just amazing - a wonderful king bed with amazing linens and covers and lots of pillows. The room had a separte sitting area, desk, and very small kitchenette with microwave and fridge.
The bathroom was spacious and best of all the water pressure was very nice and the showerhead was also great, provided lots of water when showeing - not those skimpy shower heads that it takes you a half hour to rinse off.
Another great feature of this hotel is the complimentary breakfast - many options for juices, cereals, fruit, yogurt, breads and also a on-staff chef to make waffles or eggs to order.
The pool area was nice as well - although not heated and in March was a bit cold to swim - but there also a outdoor jacuzzi.
The only downside to my room was it had an ajoining door and the man in the room next to me spoke loud and I could easily over hear his conversation but fortunately he went to bed early and it was not an issue at night.
All of the staff was very friendly and accomodating to myself and my coworker - I would definatly stay here again or at any wingate inn.
Highly recommend this hotel in Atlanta!from punky21
Our check-in was a quick and easy upon arrival and the front desk clerk was extremely friendly. Our room was spacious, clean and well equipped with the usual amenities PLUS free internet service. The room is the size of a dream studio apartment in Manhattan (where we're from). The bed was comfy enough and the curtains allowed us to sleep nice and late.
The BEST amenity that put this hotel way above any other luxury hotesl was the complimentary transportation services. Anytime between 9am and 11pm, there is free transportation for guests within the Buckhead area. We were taken to dinner in a limousine and picked up in a luxury SUV. We were able to have as much alcohol as we wanted at dinner without worrying who was going to drive back to the hotel.
This hotel is a steal for the room rates they offer!
Excellent Hotelfrom bk48862
The location of the hotel is excellent. Easy to get to off the highway and located near many restaurants and stores. The Lennox mall is a five minute drive away as well.
The room was clean and spacious. It had a small fridge and microwave which is extremely helpful. Free internet access was easy to use- both wired and wireless.
The free breakfast was uncrowded and very good. The "chef" that prepares omelettes and waffles was polite and happy to cook and assist with cleanup.
The only negatives were some minor damage in the room and the price. The AAA rate was still fairly high without paying the entire rate in advance.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone going to the Buckhead area.
Completely Wonderful!!from Sweet_Solace
Loved the Wingatefrom Acoustix
The free breakfast and limo rides were perfect. Best breakfast I ever had in a hotel. the area was nice and I felt safe. The hotel staff was exceptional. The pool area was extremely well kept with a great hot tub. I had never stayed at a Wingate Inn before
but it will be my first choice in the future.
One of the best hotels in Buckhead/ near Downtown Atlantafrom JA007
Key amenities include:
1.Free Airport shuttle and advanced shuttle services with in a 5 mile radius of hotel.
2.Enormous amount of top quality restaurants and shopping near by.
3.Super Beds, Full Breakfast and Bar for social hour.
Top Local Tips for Atlanta
Dinner before concert Consider 10 Degrees South for dinner before a concert at Chastain. It's on the way to the park from the Windgate Inn and offers a nice, different experience with their South African menu.
Georgia Aquarium Very interesting! Spend the money and take the "behind the scenes" tour.
Great Food And Jazz Check out the Sambuca Jazz Cafe, located in Buckhead. They have excellent food, an incredible line up of live performances; it is time and money well spent.
Other names for Wingate Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel
- wingate hotel buckhead
- Address: 3600 Piedmont Road North East - Atlanta - Georgia - 30305 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Wingate Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Spring Hill Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Hyatt Place Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Intercontinental Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- W Hotels Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.5 km / 1 mi
- The Mansion on Peachtree Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- The Westin Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi