The Westin Atlanta North at Perimeter Hotel
Reviews - The Westin Atlanta North at Perimeter Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Atlanta
Historical Traveller Reviews of The Westin Atlanta North at Perimeter Hotel
Not a 4 star hotel!from steptex
Overall, quite nice stayfrom angelabbf
t pay more than $225from meowlover
- Checked in at 10;00 p.m. from a long flight and the front desk person was talking on the phone while checking me in. I asked for a quiet room. I also noted that on my e-paperwork when I reserved my room on their website.
- Got to my room. It was across from the ice machine, the service closet and next to the elevators. Literally was the worst room on the floor.
- Went back to the front desk - she is still on the phone. I ask for another room that is quiet - she says there may not be any others available. I ask for a corner room and she then locates one!
- This room is nice; though it does have a connecting door and i can hear the guy next to me making very very strange snorting.coughing noises. I stuff towels under the door and it helps. I am off the the bar for some food and drink.
- Bartender in lobby bar is wonderful and accomodating as I am a vegerarian, it is late, and the kitchen wants to close. My Salad is nice and my wine is cold.
- The view of the 'lake' is not really a view of water, as stated in their marketing communications. The view is of a sliver of a manmade pool/pond. The view is really of the building next door. It is an office building and lit up like a xmas tree all day and night.
- The view of the parking lot - which I have from my room, is nice because there are alot of trees.
- The bed was - as expected - heavenly. The bathrooms are old but not too bad - there was brown mold in the grout but i see that in most hotels unless they are 5 star.
- Someome tried to enter my room one morning but I had it double locked. It woke me up in a fright. They actaully opened it enough to almost pop that second security lock thing off. I think it was the maid cus I looked out a minute later and no one was there.
- THe gym is pretty nice - and I saw a few people running outside around the property. This is an 'industial' area and is not really nice to walk around outside. There are may freeways zooming by outside the hotel.
- I paid a discounted rate for busines. I would not pay more than $225 unless you must or your company does not have strict budgets.
- The restuarant was expensive - really high - and was not a cozy place as you are sitting by the glass walls overlooking the fake lake and towering office building.
OK, but not the best Westin in which I have stayedfrom gvldiva
The staff was very nice all the way around.
For me the rooms were dull. We were given an adjoining room (which I hate). The bathrooms are small.
This hotel just looks to be an old hotel and needs renovating. It really needs updating badly. Not very appealing and now that I know they allow pets, I will never stay there again.
okayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
They were overbooked and sent me to the Crown Plaza (don't even get me started about that rats nest... mouldy rooms... bleark). In any case, they were supposed to pick me up the next day via their shuttle service that showed up an hour late. In the end, they compinsated me with an Ambassador room which, to be honest, is absolutely stunning. I was also given a free breakfast, vintage bottle of wine, and cheese platter.
So, in the end, I am not reviewing an average room, but the quality of service and I feel I was adequately compensated for my troubles.
Therefore: According to the other reviews. Average rooms=Suck & Ambassardor rooms=awesomeness.
Great for the price!from Lovejones4u
All in all, we had a wonderful experience and for the $99 price tag plus free parking I consider it a steal!
Great Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
m a regularfrom Gene_Augusta
Top Local Tips for Atlanta
Fun 40 something things to do Johnny’s Hideaway on Roswell Road and Tavern on the Bridge way north on Peachtree Industrial Blvd were both great for 40 soething’s with live music, dancing and dining. Our favorite romantic seafood dining was McCormick & Schmidts on Ashford Dunwoody Road and Goldfish on the North edge of the Perimeter Mall.
Other names for The Westin Atlanta North at Perimeter Hotel
- westin atlanta north
- westin atlanta
- atlanta westin
- Address: 7 Concourse Parkway - Atlanta - Georgia - 30328 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near The Westin Atlanta North at Perimeter Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Perimeter Center Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hilton Suites Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Comfort Suites Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Perimeter Mall Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Prime Hotel and Suites Atlanta Perimeter Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott Barfield Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Courtyard Atlanta Glenridge Perimeter Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Microtel Inn & Suites Perimeter Cente Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Hilton Garden Inn Perimeter Center Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Extended StayAmerica Crestline Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Crowne Plaza Ravinia Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- AmeriSuites Perimeter Center Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi