RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel, Atlanta
Reviews - RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel
Read 307 additional reviews of RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Atlanta
Historical Traveller Reviews of RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel
Absolutely first ratefrom NYCBeachBoy
More of a business atmospherefrom legaljunkie
The room was clean but the bathroom was in need of some updating. The service we encountered was very prompt and what you would expect at a Ritz but less personal than some of the other Ritz locations we have frequented.
The food presentation was not on par to what we were treated to at Amelia Island and Naples Golf (our 2 favorite resorts!) but I must say the alcohol selection was most impressive at all times. The limited food selection was basically the same each day with very long delays in replenishing the food. The club is very cramped and lacked enough seating during breakfast and some snacks. It was not a place to relax but a better place to catch a quick bite or drink.
We were on our way to dinner across the street to Blue Point (love their food) and the Ritz driver took us over and he was most polite and service oriented.
The lobby bar was very busy-- I used to frequent the bar when I lived in Atlanta. We always have fun there but stayed away this time b/c the smell of smoke was too strong.
Overall, it was a satisfactory stay -- although for $425 a night, I have experienced more relaxing stays at their other locations.
Have a Ritz Carlton Wedding!from A TripAdvisor Member
The evening was flawless, food and drink service were superb and the atmosphere was elegant. Our planner was truly a professional. I would recommend hosting a wedding here to anyone.
Our Bridal suite was illuminated with about 50 candles that evening and rose petals were throughout...not just on the bed. Music was playing in the background. What a lovely surprise. The brunch the following day was delicious and a wonderul opportunity for us to see our guests off before we leaft on our honeymoon.
We did not have to lift a finger. (well, except our ring fingers!) It was an absolute dream. A+++++++
Good but disappointing bathroomfrom Comparsita
Another gripe: the room safe was operated by a key which you had to carry around with you instead of an electronic number code which many hotels have these days.
The hair salon is not in the actual hotel, but accessible by going through the hotel and down stairs to an adjoining plaza, without going outside. They were able to give me an appointment at very short notice.
We ate at The Dining Room (the hotel’s gourmet restaurant) and enjoyed a superb meal there.
The hotel is well located for some of the main shopping malls in Buckhead.
The indoor pool is a very good size for a city hotel and has large windows giving lots of natural light.
an excellent stayfrom Monpetit
Despite the fact to be here with a group, nothing to complain...
Rooms were ready at our arrival, made in the morning with a second passage in the evening.
Flowers in the bathroom, changed every 2 days, ice in the room every night and USA today at the room door every morning plus NYTimes, Atlanta newspaper and wall street journal at breakfast...
Breakfast was just superb.
Room size was perfect and all the small details make the sejour perfect(chocolates at night, ...).
An adress to highly recommand for who is not
Sometimes, hotel seem not to be the same upon the guests...
Disappointingfrom A TripAdvisor Member
not that impressivefrom gsoncnative
Fabulous club-level stafffrom A TripAdvisor Member
s sleep ever!from A TripAdvisor Member
not up to Ritz Carlton standardsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The high point was the food -- superb meals and the most elaborate Sunday brunch we'd ever seen. I suggest dining at the Ritz but staying somewhere else.
Top Local Tips for Atlanta
flying out It's a very good idea for anyone not familiar with Atlanta to be at the airport a minimum of an hour-and-a-half before your flight leaves. The airport is huge and just getting from security to your boarding area can take 20 minutes.
Food The food at the Ritz was great. No reason to go anywhere else.
High Museum The High Museum has rotating exhibits. Checjk out their website to see if one interests you.
Other names for RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel
- ritz-carlton atlanta
- ritz carlton buckhead
- ritz carlton atlanta
- ritz atlanta
- atlanta ritz-carlton
- atlanta ritz
- Address: 3434 Peachtree Road Northeast - Atlanta - Georgia - 30326 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel
- The Westin Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Mansion on Peachtree Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- W Hotels Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- JW Marriott Hotel Buckhead Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Intercontinental Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Spring Hill Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Hyatt Place Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi