Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel
Reviews - Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel
Read 344 additional reviews of Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Atlanta
Historical Traveller Reviews of Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel
Nice place to stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The Hyatt is Wonderful!from mgreenvacation
The rooms were all beautiful. The luxury suite we used for hospitality was especially nicely appointed, and the Hyatt did alot to help my mother with flowers and decorations. The regular rooms were also very nicely appointed with the most comfortable beds I have every slept in (away from home).
I looked at all of the hotels in the buckhead area before chosing a hotel. The Grand Hyatt was the best combination of location, price, and superb service and I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting atlanta.
Lovely Place with Great Servicefrom oimtess
The rooms are lovely; we had a corner room with lots of light and a great skyline view. The bed has down pillows which we could not use; there was one foam pillow provided in the closet but requests for extra foam pillows were met with a delivery of 3 more within five minutes of our call. The closet was a nice touch; a place to hang full legnth items, stow luggage and house a full ironing board with iron, as well as complimentary robes.
Renovations are still ongoing but did not impact us other than the lounge having been moved to a different floor; our weekend stay was very quiet.
The location is great; located in the middle of buckhead and close to shopping and night life. If you need a break, just around the corner is the AMC Buckhead Backlot where you can watch recent release movies while a server brings you a beer and a meal.
We booked online and got a great deal; great value for the cost. We plan to stay again.
Wedding Blissfrom A TripAdvisor Member
under constructionfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Nice Hotelfrom Upscaleduds
Please note that there was some construction going on there in mid-Feb 2005, that was QUITE loud, even in our 7th floor room. I highly suggest that you check if that is still going on if you plan to be in the hotel during day hours. It went on all day Sat and did not end until 6pm and then was scheduled to start again at 11am on Sunday. It was VERY loud drilling, so please be sure to ask about this.
All in all, a good trip. I had never been to Buckhead and was surprised to find that the area was more subarbian than I expected. Not a bad thing, but I do think you would probably want a rental car. We had planned on jsut hanging out in the area on foot, but, since we arrived at 10am and couldn't check in till 3pm, we ended up going to get a rental car to go out of town for the afternoon and were glad that we had it. They do have a van but I don't think it starts working till 10 or 11 on Saturday. I assume the same or later on Sundays.
Great second honeymoon!from KnauseFamily
Good location, beautiful hotelfrom MIBS98
Park at own risk in open lot!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
The best hotel in Atlantafrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Atlanta
Get a car Despite what you may hear, Atlanta is a driving town. You really need to rent a car to get around, or be willing to shell out big bucks for cabs. This hotel is not very near the downtown area, and there is plenty of parking in downtown, so a rental car is your best bet.
Commuting from Airport to Grand Hyatt Grand Hyatt-Buckhead is about 18 miles or so from Hartsfield Int'l....and if you're trying to get to the airport during peak rush hour...it will take extra time since you drive through Atlanta.....keep this in mind if you're trying to get to the airport on a weekday late afternoon! Also, if you have 2 or more travellers, it's recommended that you take a taxi. The cost from airport to hotel is a flat fee of $38 plus $2 for an extra passenger. There is a shuttle but it's $20 per person and you stop at multiple hotels. So the shuttle will be more economical for 1 person, but for 2 people the taxi is the best way to get there for the same price without all the stops!
Great setting and great food Canoe is a great restaurant located on the Chattahoochee River with patio dining. It is convenient to Buckhead. Reservations are recommended and can be easily obtained if you are willing to dine around 6 p.m. or so on most any evening. The menu changes regularly according to seasonal finds and I have yet to have a meal there that was not delicious.
Other names for Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel
- hyatt atlanta in buckhead
- hyatt atlanta
- grand hyatt buckhead
- grand hyatt atlanta
- atlanta hyatt
- Address: 3300 Peachtree Road - Atlanta - Georgia - 30305 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Intercontinental Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hyatt Place Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- W Hotels Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Mansion on Peachtree Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Spring Hill Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Westin Buckhead Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- RitzCarlton Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta, Georgia Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi